Chapter 36. Baby Showers

Cocos POV:

Yesterday after bacon we just finished eating and our movie. Then we went to bed. Now I have just woke up to a killer cramp in the morning. I looked to the left to see the clock. It's 5 in the morning. Seriously. I dragged myself up out of bed and downstairs. When I got downstairs I then grabbed even more bacon and turned on Netflix. Whilst I sorted out the bacon I watched the Tv at the same time. Pfffft, I got this. When I had got all the bacon cooking I focused on the Tv.

When the bacon was ready I fetched it and sat down on the sofa watching Netflix. I can't live without bacon. It's my life. I mentally laughed to myself and continued eating. I glanced out the window to see the sun just rising now. Oh yeah, no ones up. Someone might be up training though. I haven't done it in ages, being pregnant might add some problems onto that though. I still haven't figured out what all the rooms in the pack house are for yet. I made my way back upstairs and grabbed some clothes. I then went into the bathroom to have a shower and get changed. I didn't catch a glance to see if Luke was up or not because I don't want to disturb him. He needs his 'beauty sleep.'

Luke's POV:

When Coco got into the shower I gave everyone a call that Coco is in the shower and we don't have much time. Everyone is heading here to throw Coco a baby shower. I've never done one of these before but the mothers in the pack have. Almost everyone is coming to help. I quickly made my way downstairs. I opened the door and let everyone in. Everyone set up the banners and presents. Everything's almost ready. Coco started coming out of the shower. I hope she like it.

Cocos POV:

When I got out of the shower I saw that Luke wasn't there. He's probably eating all of my bacon. Pay attention to the "my" bit. I quickly made the bed and tidied up a bit. Then I opened the door to hear whispering. I then made my way downstairs. I saw banners and people. Luke was there amongst the smiling crowd.
"Surprise!" They all shouted.
It's a baby shower. My baby shower. The banners were pink and a few of them said baby girl. I smiled ear to ear. Right on queue the baby started kicking. After she stopped kicking I sat down and hugged everyone. Then I was bombarded by presents and cards.

After everyone gave me gifts and I gave a million thank you's, me and Indigo started binge watching programs. Pete and Luke aren't up to much, I don't even know what they are doing. I focused back on the Tv. We are just finishing up the teen wolf series and moving onto the vampire diaries. None of the guys approve of the series. I don't understand them though, they like football. It's like two different worlds.

After we finished watching an episode Indigo went upstairs with Pete and I went upstairs with Luke. We sat in bed watching Tv together. Just movies and other programs. His arms were around me and I was eating bacon. What can I say, where I go my bacon comes with me.

We talked for a bit about the baby. What he was going to do with us. He seemed so sweet and caring. How he was going to treasure her forever with me. I love him so much.
"I love you too." He said.

Hey. Sorry I have been really busy. Hoped you like this update! Just to let you know it's gonna get better. As I have something up my sleeve. Thanks!