Chapter 17. The Beta's

Cocos POV:

After the border incident Luke kept me closer than usual. The border intrigued me more and more. With each passing minute I couldn't stop thinking about it. What happens if it broke. How does it work. I was sitting in front of the television for my "safety." I wasn't supposed to leave the house. Even with guards. This is my house. My own house, yet I'm still not aloud to leave. Stupid overprotective mates.

I'm watching Batman The Dark Knight. When the guys moved in we installed Sky, Netflix and Amazon. This way we can watch what we want when we want. I had a choice from other movies, but for some reason I wanted to watch this one. As I sat watching Batman interrogate The Joker, I noticed Luke come inside. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Zoe saw him coming up behind me and as he was about to attempt to scare me.
"Don't even think about it." I said before he managed to.
He chuckled putting his face into my neck.
"I'm surprised you saw that coming." He said
I simply smiled as he came and sat on the sofa with me. We lay together watching movies. This continued for most of the evening.

We are having dinner at the pack house. It was a toast to Indigo and Pete. It turned out they had been crowned Beta's together. This had happened whilst I was restricted to the house, thanks to Luke. We had made up and forgiven each other. It had took over three movies in total but I guess that's what it takes.

After the dinner we all made our way back home. I wasn't met with RoRo at the door and then I remembered RoRo had been spending her time amongst Luke's parents. They had a dog before but I don't know what happened. RoRo also spends his time with the pups in the pack. When we reached the bedroom I felt Luke wrap his arms around me as he picked me up. He took me to the bed. Zoe took over as did Axe as we lay next to each other. We both smiled as we fell asleep together.
Tomorrow is another day. We never know what it will bring.

Hey. I'm sorry I haven't updated, I wanted to let you know that I will try my hardest to update more tomorrow. Thanks for understanding guys. Bye!