Chapter 32. Super moon

Cocos POV:

When I woke up I was in a warm fluffy duvet. I could tell I was in the pack house. I'm home. It finally sunk in. I did a silent scream to myself as I had finally escaped Hell. Suddenly after my silent scream I realised that it was not so silent to werewolves. Luke came crashing into the room with a worried look on his face. Then he saw that it was just me and smiled.
"Are you alright?" He asked
"I'm fine, how long was I out?" I said
"Around a day"he said "Its night time."
"Isn't it the super moon tomorrow?" I asked
"No it's about to happen tonight." He said and sat on the edge of my bed.
Oh yeah, I missed a day. What day is it then. I don't know. I'm lost. I sighed and then took Luke into my arms and hugged him. We lay like this for a few minutes. When we released we gazed into each other's eyes. Then we took each others hand and went outside. As gazed up at the stars and the moon. It shone brightly. I hope next time we see it I will still be together and maybe with a few little people running around.

Matts POV:

Coco thought she could escape me. They all thought that they could escape me. No chance I know something they don't. They'll all figure it out soon enough. The super moon is the moon goddesses way of choosing a saviour of some sort. Tonight when the moon is at its peak it will choose someone on this Earth. This saviour will have immense power and be able to do incredible things.

As I gazed up into the sky I felt nothing but hatred and rage. I hate those who did this to me. Took my mate from me. My life. I was reborn as a Rouge. It replaced all the grief with hatred. I am grateful that I don't feel the pain anymore. I will bring her back with the power. The moon goddess will choose me. I will make her.

Luke's POV:

As I held Coco we gazed at the moon together. I could do this all night. Literally. She gazed the moon with awe. On the way outside I explained how the moon goddess does this. I also asked her about moving. I told her to take some time to choose. As we gazed at the moon, it seemed to increase in size and brightness. It glowed and shone brighter and brighter. Suddenly the moon shone rays onto Coco and I. She looked at me in confusion. I had a feeling that I was returning the look. Then a voice spoke. The moon Goddess. I have chosen you both. You will do me proud and end the war. Beware danger is around the corner. Then the moon returned to its size. A weird confusing scent came across my nose. It came from Coco. I led her inside and carried her to bed. Before she fell asleep I heard the faint sound if her voice. Yes. I will move in.

Hey! Hope you are all enjoying the super moon tonight. I have much in store for the book. Hope you all liked the chapter. Bye!