Chapter 4. Mates

Coco's POV:

When I turned around I met the gaze of the boy. The cause of the aroma. Mate. My shifter side,  Zoe is my shifter, my animal's. She was fawning. She can be very annoying at times. Now was indefinitely one of them. He looked me up and down. He's checking me out. His heart jumped when he knew he was caught. He had a bad boy effect on him as if he liked trouble. Perhaps it followed him, or he was the cause... He had beautiful brown hair, I used to dislike this shade but now it appears as a new one through new eyes... and his eyes captivated me. Gold streaks appeared like cracks inside his foreign world. I could smell the alpha in him. Wait... what am I thinking, I've just met him. This is absurd. He sniffed the air in a deep enhale and seemed confused at the scent but that didnt stop a smile forming perfectly on his lips. He looked like an idiot with that stupid grin.

Luke's POV:

As soon as she had turned around I couldn't keep my eyes away. They were glued to her, stuck. I looked at her up and down. She looked angry like she knew what I just did. So what? I am in charge here. Her eyes had silver streaks and she was the most magnificent being I had ever encountered. She was perfect. Made for me. Axe was practically screaming the word mate. She was mine. I sniffed her scent and couldn't smell any wolf or human on her. Weird. Suddenly after one glance at my gorgeous mate I couldn't stop smiling. She smiled a small smile back in return and then turned around to continue the lesson. But I did not.

I spent the entire lesson gazing and inhaling her scent. When the bell went I headed straight to the reception. When I arrived I changed all my classes to match hers. The receptionist was part of the pack so she can't disobey her alpha. I don't think she minded, she seemed to have a small smile on her. I followed her scent to my next class and could not stop. She is everything I'll ever want.

Hey! Hope u all enjoy this chapter and I really appreciate comments and votes, I do reply and like speaking to u all. See ya soon. Byeeee.