Chapter 33. Moving in

Cocos POV:

I woke with a pair of arms around me. I glanced to see Luke smiling in my direction. I nuzzled into his chest. Why can't I just lay here all day. Nothing to do. Nothing I want to anyway.
"What about moving in?" He said
You can read my mind. That's creepy. How?
"When I marked you I didn't teach you to mind link. When I teach you, you can talk to me through your mind." He said
"How about we get breakfast." I said
"Yeah that's a good idea." He said
Suddenly on queue my stomach made a sound that could only be made by a dying whale. We chuckled as I walked down the stairs with him.

After three bowls of bacon I'm still hungry. It's probably because of the whole kidnapping situation. I'm not going to forget that anytime soon. I think the pack house has an infinite supply of bacon. I'm glad for this as I grabbed another plate.

After breakfast we made our way back to my mums house. We started to pack all our things. I caught a glimpse of Indigos room. Its all packed up, all gone. She must of moved in whilst I was unconscious. I really need to see her. She must of been worried sick. Luke called some people whilst I started packing.

After I packed all the items into boxes, people from the pack came and took my bed and everything else I couldn't carry. After I had finished packing we headed downstairs and I grabbed a few other things. When I had everything I then went outside to head to my new house.

Luke's POV:

When we both got back to the house we started unpacking. I called up pack members to get it done in double the time. We got the bed into the spare room and organised. Suddenly I got a mind link from the south border. I finished up and got some guards to watch Coco. I don't want to worry her so I will tell her when I get back.

I quickly made my way outside and started heading to the border. When I arrived I saw Matt. He was surrounded by a dozen other rouges. He smiled a sly smile when he saw me. He knew something I didn't I could tell by the body language.
"How's Coco" He asked
"She's better now she back here" I said
"Well she better not have bothered unpacking because she'll be back pretty soon" he said
" What do you mean?" I asked
"Tell your guards I said hi" he said before laughing and running into the distance.
No. Not again. I ran faster than I ever had before. When I got to the pack house the cries of her were still fading. They became more muffled as they got further away. I shifted letting Tyler take over. My clothes shredded as I ran faster and faster. I will protect my mate. I won't let her get hurt.

Cocos POV:

I'm in the back of a van right now. It's not very comfortable. I can hear the rouges in the front talking about offsprings, the moon goddess and Luke. I'm trying to focus on mind linking him. I've never done it before or got taught. Luke. Luke. Please Luke. It's hurting my head quite a bit so I stopped. Coco. I'm coming. I did it. I actually did it. Suddenly the van stopped and I hit the front of the boot. All the rouges in the front ran out of the van. The back doors were ripped off of their hinges. Where the door was, Luke stood.
He came.

Hey! I don't know what's going on with the Wattys but I entered. Will update on Friday. See you all later. Bye!