Chapter 26. Training

Cocos POV:

For the rest of the day I didn't do much. Movies, Tv and sitting with Luke. I baked a bit as well but made a mess. I'm laying on the sofa in Luke's arms nestled unsure a blanket. We were watching some movies on Film 4. I don't know what they are but they seem pretty good. I'm happy with where I am. With where we are.

Luke's POV:

As Coco lay in my arms nothing seemed in comparison. Everything seemed a blur when she was here. We are watching some movies whilst we are both sitting together on the sofa. She cooks great but cleaning... erm that's another story. The dishes are stacked, the tops are covered and the oven... the oven. It looks like something died in there. Literally. I don't mind. She's worth all the trouble and hassle I go through.

After finishing the movie and clearing up the kitchen we went outside. We lay a blanket over the grass. As we lay on it together the sun shines in my eyes a bit but it doesn't bother me much. She lays beside me as we look at the clouds. We both pointed at all the different shapes and sizes. It's sweet how she found the littlest things cute, like the flowers and the leaves. It amused me more and more everyday. I will never get bored of her. As we lay together nothing could really get any better than this.

Later after we had stopped by the pack house for food we made our way to the training grounds. I hope that she is okay with this. She seemed alright though. When we arrived excitement rushed over her. I could tell, she seemed eager to train.

When we had sorted ourselves and got ready we went aside from everyone else. We went over the basic self defence. I want to teach her fighting in her animal forms. When we were about to begin a hooded figure approached Coco. I growled in response. I flipped his hood below and was shocked at his features. Pale white make up. Red lips. Dark rings around a pair of red eyes. The face of a clown.

Hey. I will put up another chapter tomorrow. Sorry for the cliffhanger! It will only improve tomorrow's chapter though. Sorry again. Hope you've all had a nice week so far! Bye!