Chapter 39. The wedding

Cocos POV:

When I woke up I glanced at the sun streaming in through the window. Then a beautiful white dress caught my eye. (See up top) Thank you Indigo. It looks amazing. I quickly climbed out of bed and jumped into the shower.

After my shower I slipped my dressing gown on and went downstairs. Luke was in the kitchen cooking. I sat down and turned on Netflix. Today is going to be a big day.

Luke's POV:

Last night was something else, I hope Coco had fun. This morning I decided to cook breakfast. I might making something different. Croissants and bacon perhaps. I made the dough and put it in the oven. I put the bacon in the pan just as Coco came down the stairs. This morning I found my suit, I must say Indigo is extremely talented.

After I had finished making breakfast I came and sat next to Coco on the sofa. I think she's watching the Vampire Diaries. I don't like it but she does. I'll do anything for her. I brung one plate between us with lots on it. A werewolf already eats lots and so does any shape shifter. A pregnant shape shifter and a werewolf? That's like a weeks worth of food per day. The house by the beach is coming on nicely. It's almost finished. It's got a balcony by the master bedroom. It has a kitchen, living room, dining room, master bedroom, smaller bedroom, spare bedroom and a bathroom. The master bedroom and smaller bedroom have en suites. Our children will have the smaller bedroom.

After we finished eating, Coco went away with her mother and Indigo. I went with my father and Pete. We were going to get ready. See you soon my love.

Cocos POV:

After we ate breakfast I went away with my mum and Indigo. They are going to do my hair and beauty. I also don't get a choice in matter.

After my hair and everything else was sorted and I was in the dress Indigo came out with a pair of high heels. She had that look of evil on her. No. No way.
"No, can't I wear converses?" I asked
They both shook their heads. Ugh. My feet are going to be in agony.

After I had got my shoes and everything right I made my way to the forest. Just before I got to the ceremony my mother put the vail on my head. Then the music started.

(Skip Wedding)

Luke's POV:

I finally got Coco to myself. After the wedding we changed out of our suit and dress, then I took her for a walk. Little did she know, all our stuff was packed and inside the new house. It was finally finished.

As we walked together I saw Coco wincing at her feet, I picked her up and carried her. She smiled and put her head in my chest. I continued walking until I reached the beach. When she looked up it was like her entire world stopped.

Coco's POV:

When Luke stopped walking I looked up to see the beach. Not only the beach but a beautiful house. I could see a balcony and driftwood. Did Luke do this. He smiled at me and then continued walking towards the house. He opened and closed the door and gave me a tour. It's luxurious. So many rooms. He stopped after our room and opened a door to a child's room. It had the sunset painted on the wall with constellations and stars on the ceiling. This is where our child will grow up. I clung to Luke as he then closed the door and brung me to our room. It looks beautiful like everything in the house. All of our stuff was already here. He placed me on the bed and hugged me.
"I love you" I said
"I love you more." He replied.

Hey. I won't be updating much as I'm busy and not very good this weekend. Hope ur all doing better than me :) see ya!