~0FFiCALLY AN ADDiCT~

Hello every one. This is actually my second story.

I deleted my first because I didn't like how I wrote it. So if you could please read this one and comment and vote, I will love you for the rest of my life!! I'm working on the first chapter now so it should be up by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thx again in advance!!!!!

}Comment!!!

}Vote!!!!!!

}Fan!!!!!

Which Ever One

^_^ TRiiCH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offically an Addict

Prologue:

"Ali! I just love your shoes!"

"Thanks Cath! See you after." 

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life.

"Aleesha McFierceson"

As they call my name, I walk cross the stage to recive my high school deploma. As I shake everyones hand, I look out into the crowd and see my mother clapping the loudest. 

After graduation, my mom finds me in the crowd of people and starts taking bunches of pictures. 

"That's enough pictures mom"

"Aleesha, today is a day that I want to remember forever. My one and only child is grown up and going off to college, leaving me all by myself" Mom says while tearing up.

"Aw Mom, don't cry. I've already told you that I will call and email so much that you'll end up getting sick of me." I say feeling a bit guilty for leaving.

"I highly doubt that. I could never have enough of you, Ali. Your my heart, baby." Now my moms full on crying and people start to notice.

"Mom," I give her a huge hug and say," I love you. " I also start to cry.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She says smiling. "I love you too."

"Now," she says while wipping her tears away," go and hang out with your friends. I'll see you at home."

"Okay," giving her one final hug.

I turn around and see milk chocolate brown eyes stare at me. I began to feel a huge smile spread across my face. I start to walk towards the guy I love the most in all the world, my Matthew.

"Hey Ali." Matt says before kissing me on my cheek. "I need to talk to you baby. You got time?"

"For you? Sure." I smile up at him.

Matthew and I have been together since the eight grade. We were ment to be together from the beginning of time. Matt is my first and only love. He tells me that we'll always be together forever. We would always stay up and talk for hours about our future with each other, like how we will be married after college and have two kids named Michael and Monica. Because of our plans we have even decided to go to the same college so that we can be together.

"Aleesha."

I hear Matt say to get my attention. 

"Sweet heart, I've been accepted into UCLA."

"Oh Matty that's great." I say giving him a hug. "I hope you turned them down nicely." I say with a smile. 

"That's the thing Ali. I didn't."

"Oh. Well, your going to, right?" I say, feeling my smile slip from my face. 

"Well, no baby. I told them yes. I leave tomorrow to start their summer program." he says while taking my hands in his, but I barely feel them because my body has suddenly turned numb. "Okay," I choke out," but don't you think a long distance relationship is going to be kind of hard? You know, our plans?" 

"Yes Ali, I know. That is why I want to break up"

My breathing has stopped and I feel myself falling into the darkness. Then everything goes black.