~0FFiCALLY AN ADDiCT~ ch. 3

Offically An Addict

Chapter 3:

 Grr! I can't believe I let Bruce kiss me! Wait, what am I saying? What I really can't believe is that I kissed him back! OH MY JESUS!!!! What am I going to do?

 While trying to sort out my thoughts, I get smacked into from out of nowhere. 

"Oof!"

 I feel my body going head first into the tile. I brace myself for the impact that never came. I relize that strong arms are holding me up. 

 I turn to say thank you to my mystery savior, bit then I see that it's no mystery. I know the owner of those unforgettable eyes. 

------Stefan------

 Its been too long. Way too long. As I stare into those unforgettable eyes and feel that unforgettable body pressed into mine, I know that it's her. Aleesha. 

"Aleesha."

"Stefan?"

"You remember." I smile and help her right herself

"Sorry about bumping into you like that. I wasn't watching where I was going." I explain

"Obviously." She says strightening her clothes. 

 She's wearing different kind of clothes than the last time I saw her over a year ago. Her skinny jeans look painted on her beautiful body. Her hips are perfectly rounded and she has a great cass. Her shirt says 'I Suck' with vampire teeth dripping blood from them, shapes her busty chest wonderfully. The most important thing is that her eyes have lost some saddness to them.

"Look Aleesha, I really am sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Surprisingly, you didn't."

------Aleesha------

 I say I'm surprised because Stefan isn't no small guy. He's not as tall as Bruce but more like 6'3, which is better for me because i'm only 5'4, I know I'm short. Stefan has brood shoulders and you can tell he works out. His multiple colored eyes are framed by strong high cheek bones and jet black hair that sometimes falls onto his face and perfectly arched eyebrows. He has a stright nose and his beautiful lips are framed around a strong jaw.

"Um...What are you doing here Stefan?"

"Oh, I work here."

"In the mall?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Oh well I've never seen you here before, is all"

"Well I've been working here for about a year or so. I got to pay bills you know."

"Oh, right"

 I remember why I haven't seen him is because it's been about that long since I've been to the mall.

"Well, it's really good to see you Stefan."

"Yeah, you too Aleesha."

"You know maybe we should hang out a bit now that I know where you work."

"Im not doing anything now, so how bout it?"

"Now?"

"Yeah sure why not? Well unless your busy?"

 I think back to Bruce and how I don't think I should be alone with him even though Cath is there with us. 

"Oh no. Now is good. I just steped out of the theater for some air so you can come back with me and meet my friends."

"Sounds good."

 We start heading towards the movie theater to meet up with Cathleen and Bruce. 

"Ali where have you been?!" Cath whisper/yells at me. 

"Bathroom sorry."

"Who the hell is that?!" Bruce acctually yells, and we all get 'Shhhed'

"Stop being rude. This is my friend Stefan. I invited him to hang with us when he bumped into me." I whisper to both Bruce and Cathleen. 

"Oh, well hello there Stefan. I'm Cathleen." She says while batting her lashes. 

 Stefan smiles and I get a ting of jelousy. What the hell? Why am I feeling jelous or something? I mean Stefan and I arint dating and didn't I just kiss Bruce? Grr! What is wrong with me?!

 Cathleen gets up so that she can sit next to Stefan, so now the order is Bruce, myself, Stefan, then Cathleen. 

 While Cath is chatting away, Bruce puts his arm around me and I see Stefan tense up. I try to sit stright up so that I'm not leaning on Bruce but then Stefan grabs onto my hand. 

 So for the rest of the movie it's really uncomfortable. Cathleen is talking to Stefan, Stefan has my hand, and Bruce has his arm around me. As soon as the movie is over, I bolt up  and get out as fast as I can. 

"Ali what's the rush?" Cath asks me

"Sorry I have to go to the bathroom again."

"Oh me too. I'll go with you."

The boys stay by the door to wait for us while Cath and I go into the bathroom. 

"So..."

"So..."

"So, I never knew you had friends I didn't know about."

"Yes Cath, I have friends that you don't know about."

"Fine. So what's the story with this 'friend'?"

 I kind of don't know what to tell her. I mean me and Stefan are just friends, right? I mean I'm not ready for another relationship, or am I?

"Well, were friends. For now"

 Yeah that sounds like a good enough answer, I think.

"Oh well in that case since your friends, you won't have a problem if I hook up with him, right?"

"Um...

----------------------------------------

I kno it's short but please bare with me. I'm writing ch.4 now so it should be up later on today. 

Okay so everyone knows what to do! Comment vote fan!! The whole shabang!!!

Thx^_^