Chapter 1

"We're going to be late..." mum stressed. "Calm down mum, we're going to be fine." my big brother, Fred said. "Yeah, besides, we don't want little Rowen here to be late for her lover..." George added. "Oh, shut up!" I shouted. "Seamus and I are just friends, when are you two going to get that through your thick skull!" "He better be..." my twin, Ron, mumbled. "Ahhh... is icky Ronnykins overprotective?" I teased. "No." he said, the tips of his ears turning slightly pink.

"Rowen, Ginny, do you have any idea where Crookshanks is?" Hermione shouted, walking down the stairs. "Yeah, she's in our room, Rowen put her there." my little sister, Ginny, replied. 

"Hermione, keep that bloody beast away from Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea cosy!" Ron shouted in panick, while Hermione picked up Crookshanks. "Aaaaand, she escaped." I said, causing Percy, Fred, George and Ginny to laugh. "It's a cat Ronald, what do you expect? It's in its nature." Hermione retorted. "A cat? That's not what I told you, looks like a pig with hair if you'd ask me." "That's ripped, claimed by the owner of that smelly, old shoe brush! It's all right, Crookshanks, don't listen to the mean boy."

"Harry!" Ron suddenly shouted. "Harry."Hermione said. "Hey guys..."he said a little sheepish. "Morning Harry, how're you doing?" I asked. "Great, waht about you?" "Well, Fred and George are a pain in the ass, Ron is being overprotective, Ginny is awesome, as usual, Hermione is defending Crookshanks from my twin again and Percy is just as boring as normal, so pretty good I'd say." "Hey! I am NOT boring!" Percy shouted. "Yes you are!" Fred and George yelled in unison. "Hey Harry, look at this!"Ron said, throwing him the Daily Prophet. "Egypt? What's it like?" Harry asked, staring at the picture. "Brilliant, loads of old stuff. Scabbers liked it too!" Ron exclaimed. "Hey! Simba loved it too!" I shouted.
Simba is the cat Hermione got me for my birthday last year. She said I could use some animal company with four brothers running around.

Fred and George complained to Ron about showing that bloody paper to everyone. "I can't wait to go to Hogwarts again!"Ginny exclaimed. "Me neither, I hope the next DADA teacher isn't an idiot like Lockheart." I said. "Yeah, he was hopeless" Mione added. "Mione, you were head over heels for him! I still have nightmares of those bloody pixies!" "Speaking of Hogwarts, girls, go and get your trunks ,we're leaving in ten minutes!" my mum shouted. As we walked up the stairs, I heard my mom asking Harry if he's for everything packed. That woman really has an obession with taking care of him.

As soon as we entered our room, Mione sat down on her bed. "So... you and Seamus, hmmm?" "Mione, I've told you a hundred times, me and Seamus are just friends. "It does sound good though, Rowen Finnigan..." "Oh, come on! You too, Ginny?" She just sent me an evil smirk. "Are we going to get our butts to Hogwarts or not?" I asked, changing the subject. Hermione and Ginny nodded and off we were.

-TIME SKIP TO PLATFORM 9 ¾-

"Bye mom, bye dad. I love you!" I shouted, walking towards the train. Then, I spotted my three best friends. "Hey Mione, I'm going to see Seamus, Dean and Neville. I'll see you guys at Hogwarts." She nodded and I took Ginny with me.

"Hey guys" Ginny said. "Hello Weasleys" Dean replied. "Hey Rowen, hey Ginny." Neville said. I hugged the two of them, but Seamus just kept staring at me. "...are you going to say something or are you going to stand there, staring at me like a creep?" I asked him, jokingly. "Oh...emh.. no..I just...you...how're things?" "Seamus, are you alright?" Ginny asked suspiciously. "Yeah, I'm fine." I gave him a hug as well. "Lets go find ourselves a compartement, shall we?" Dean suggested. I took Simba's cage with me and we entered the train.

We were walking through the tiny hallway when I saw Malfoy walking towards us with Crabbe and Goyle. "Merlin no..." I muttered under my breath, handing Simba's cage to Ginny. "Oh look who it is, the Weasley girls, Finnigan, Thomas and Longbottom." he sneered. "Oh, do the world a pleasure and piss off, Malfoy!" I snapped. "Tututut, manners, Weasel, manners. I suppose you don't learn them in that pigstable you call a 'home'." With that I lost it. "Listen here, Malfoy, you are just a pathetic, spoiled, little brat who can't go anywhere without his bloody bodyguards, so you better piss off before I'll punch you in your face!" I shouted really angry. "My father wi..." He was cut off by my fist on his pale face. The boys stared at me in shock and Ginny struggled to keep in her laughter. "Good day, mister Malfoy." I sneered, and I kicked him where it hurts. With that I simply walked away.

"That was AMAZING!" Dean cheered when we sat in a compartement. "He did deserve it though." Ginny reasond. "It was also kind of scary..." Neville said. "Ah, don't you worry Neville, I'm still good ol' Rowen." I joked, leaning back on the seat. "Well, good ol' Rowen WAS the silent girl." Seamus argued. "Okay, maybe I'm good ol'Rowen for my friends, but Rowen to fear for my enemies." I said. "I really like that new Rowen." Dean said. "Could you teach me how to punch someone like that?" Ginny asked me. "I don't think so. Mum would kill me if I did." Then, Fred and George came in. "Did you really punch Malfoy in the face?" Fred asked. "How else could he have gotten that bloody nose?" I replied. "We're so proud of you lil'sis." George said, pretending to cry. "Yeah, you grow up so fast..." Fred joined. "Idiots..." I muttered. "Perce is furious." George said in a normal voice. "Yeah, he said it wasn't responsible to do." Fred finished. "Well, I thought is was VERY responsible to do." I replied. "That's our little sister."