Chapter 11

-TIMESKIP TO EVENING-

I was sitting in the garden, staring at the hills surrounding our house. "What're you doing here?" Ginny asked, sitting down next to me. "Nothing, really." I replied. "Excited for tomorrow, I think?" she said, looking at me. "Yeah..." I mumbled. "I'm not blaming you. You get to see your boyfriend sooner than expected." Ginny said with a smirk. "Gins! For the last bloody time, Seamus is NOT my boyfriend!" I shouted. "Whatever you say, Rowen." she muttered, nudging me a bit. "Alright then, what about you and Harry, hmm?" I asked here, nudging her back and smirking. "Sh-shut up!" she stuttered, blushing really hard. "Rowen! Ginny! Dinner's ready!" Bill yelled from the kitchen. I got up, as did Ginny and together we walked towards the kitchen.

"Rowena, have you packed your trunk yet?" mum asked during dinner. "Sort of..." I mumbled. I wasn't exactly lying. I had some quills and parchment and some books in there. "You're lucky I've washed your robes and bought you your new school books." mum said in a disapproving tone. "Thanks mum." I said with a sheepish smile. Everyone snickered at me around the table. "Oh, c'mon! You guys wouldn't have done it either!" I yelled. "Fair enough..." Fred replied with a smile on his face.

I was sitting in my bedroom, which was a mess due to the fact mum had sent me up to pack my trunk. Almost every drawer was open, clothes scattered all over the ground and a pile of books surrounding me. "What the bloody hell happened here?" Ron asked as he entered. "Whoops-a-daisy..." I said with a shy smile.

-NEXT MORNING-

"Rowena Elizabeth Weasley! For the last time! Breakfast's ready!" mum shouted. I groggily sat up, staring at my still open trunk. All that was left was my toothbrush and my wand. Oh, and I had to put Simba in his traveling cage.

I heard two people come up the stairs, who I assumed were Fred and George. I think mum sent them upstairs to 'wake me up'. With other words, they saw this as the perfect opportunity to prank me, before waking me up. I quickly got up and grabbed a bowl standing next to my bed. I didn't even know where it came from, most likely Ron hadn't cleaned it up.

I picked up some dragon drool Charlie had given me, if the twins ever tried to prank me. I filled the bowl with it until it was half full and I stood behind the door, waiting for Fred and George's slimey entrance. Once the door opened, I threw the slimey goodie at my two victims, but they weren't Fred and George. "Jesus Christ, Rowen!" a familiar voice shouted. "Dean?" I asked confused, lowering the now empty bowl. "Surprise." Seamus said in a monotone voice, wiping the slime off his arms. "What the bloody hell are you two doing here?" I asked, putting the bowl on my nightstand. "Picking you up." Dean stated, staring at his slime-covered shirt. "Yeah, sorry 'bout that." "What even is this?" he added. "Ehm... dragon drool. From a Swedish Shortsnout." I replied, sitting down on my messy bed. "Ahw... really?" Seamus asked, staring at the goo in disgust. I slowly nodded my head, awkwardly pursing my lips together. "Anyways, who wants a hug?" Dean asked, opening his arms. "I'll pass, thanks." I said, walking over to the other side of the room. "C'mon Rowen. We haven't seen ya all summer." Seamus said, cornering me together with Dean. "Yes, but... Oh come one guys!" I exclaimed as they hugged me. The both of them chuckled as they squeezed me. I groaned before hugging them, seeing that I was covered in dragon drool already. "So ya DID miss us?" Seamus asked. I could basically hear his smirk. "Whatever you like, Finnigan." I replied, releasing the two of them. "Mum's going to kill me." I added, staring at my slime-covered pyjama. "So will mine." Seamus said. We all bursted out laughing.

"Oi! What're you three doing up there?" Bill shouted. "Catching up!" Dean replied. "Mum's getting ticked off. She keeps talking about breakfast getting cold, so you better come down!" Bill said in a matter-of-fact voice. "We're on our way!" I yelled. "I think we should wait downstairs, right Dean?" Seamus asked. Dean nodded and I shoved them out of my bedroom.