Chapter 2

The rest of the train ride was quite peaceful, but after about three hours of goofing aroud, the train suddenly stopped. "What's going on?" Neville asked. "Maybe we've broke down, I mean, this train is Merlin knows how old, so I would't be suprised really." I replied, earning me some snickers from Dean, Seamus and Ginny. For a second the lights flickered before completely going out. As an instinct, I hid Ginny behind my back. "Stay behind me." I told her in a very serious voice. She gave me a confused look, but nodded. A silhouette appeared behind the frost covered windows. "Who's there?" Dean asked. No reply. A rotten hand slowly slid open the door. A cloaked figure with no face stood in the door opening. In that split second, it was like all the happiness vanished in thin air. It looked around and as soon as it layed its 'eyes' on me, black spots blurred my vision. The last thing I remembered was my friends shouting my name. With that, the black spots completely covered my vision and I fainted.

-TIMESKIP-

As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw my friends, sister and a strange man. "Are you alright?" the strange man asked. I slowly sat up straight with some help from Ginny, feeling my head throbbing viciously. "What the bloody hell was that?" I asked. "A dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban." the man replied. "D-did anyone else faint?" Seamus asked, slowly helping me on one of the couches. "Actually, mr. Potter did. Here, eat this." the man said, handing me some chocolate. "Thank you, sir." I said politely. "Anyways, I must be off. I was on my way to see the driver when this young lady asked for help." he said, motioning at Ginny. And with that, he simply walked out of the compartment. "Are you alright?" Dean asked. "Yeah, we were scare' te death." Seamus added. "I'm fine, really." I reassured them, nibbling on my chocolate a bit. "Lets just hope you won't faint again..." Neville said.

-HOGWARTS-

We found out that the man who had helped me was the new DADA teacher. "Bloody hell, Rowen, I didn't knew you fainted. Why didn't you tell me?!" Ron asked me. "Because Harry needed you. Besides, I wasn't alone." I told him, while Dumbledore spoke about the Forbidden Forrest. "Potter, Weasley, Did you really faint?" Malfoy whisper asked from the Slytherin table. "Rowen, don't." Mione said, pushing me down by my shoulder as I began to stand up to punch Malfoy again. The blood was still on his lip and I chuckled as I saw that his nose had been broken and healed, but not very neat. Must've been Crabbe or Goyle's work. As Dumbledore finished his speech, we walked up to our dorm.

As we walked up the stairs to Gryffindor tower, we heard the Fat Lady singing. Seamus ran ahead. "Fortuna Major." he said. The Fat Lady simply shushed him. "She won't listen. She won't let me in." Seamus told us. "Fortuna Major." Harry tried. "Nono, wait, wait. Watch this." the painting told him. By now she screeched really loud, causing us and the surrounding painting to cover our ears. Eventually, she smashed the glass against a wall behind her. She gasped. "Amazing! Just with my voice!" I pushed Harry and Dean aside. "Fortuna Major!" I shouted, the tips of my ears becoming ever so slightly pink. "Yes, alright, go in." She said inpatient, finally showing the passage. "Thank you." I said. "She's still doing that." Harry complained to Seamus. "She's not into it." Seamus replied. "She can't even sing." I said, walking next to Dean. "Exactly." some voices before and behind me said. Then, a ghost walked through Dean. He stared back in disgust while I simply laughed at him. "You think this is funny?" he asked. I nodded. "Rowen, are you coming?" Mione asked, already halfway up the stairs. "Yeah, I'm on my way. Night guys." I told Harry, Ron, Dean, Seamus and Neville. Several 'night's'and 'see you tomorrow's' could be heard as I walked up to my dorm.

As I entered, I was bombarded with hugs from the Patil twins (A/N I know Padma is in Ravenclaw, but I like to see her as one of Rowen's Gryffindor buddies) and Lavender. "Oh my Gosh! I heard you fainted!" Lav exclaimed. "Are you okay" Padma asked. "Is there anything we can do for you?" Parvati added. "Girls, I am fine." I told them, sitting down on my bed. I saw Hermione unpacking her stuff. I just picked up my wand, and with a single swish, my trunk was unpacked and everything was in its place. I did the same for Hermione, Lavender, Padma and Parvati. "Thanks Rowen!" Padma said, sitting down on her bed as well. "It's nothing, just a little trick I learned from mum." I told her. The five of us changed into our pyjamas and we gathered in a circle. Immediately, the girls, including Hermione, started talking about boys and makeup and stuff. I let out a deep sight of annoyance. Then, a plan formed in my mind. "Girls, I left something in the common room, I'll be back soon." They nodded distinctively as I stood up. As soon as I closed the door, I ran across the common room towards the boys dorm and knocked about five times.

"Who's there?" my twin asked through the door. "Bloody hell Ron, just let me in already. I'm on the run!" I shouted through the door. As soon the door opened, I ran in and shut it tight behind me. Inside I saw Harry sitting in the window sill, wearing his PJ's, Ron sitting on his bed, wearing pyjamas and his hat, Neville laid on his bed, doing nothing, also in his PJ's, Dean sitting on Ron's bed, reading the 'Daily Prophet' and Seamus, well... "Seamus Aodhan (pronounced Aid-on) Finnigan! What the bloody hell are you wearing?!" I shouted. He was wearing his pyjamas with his scarlet red blanket as a cape and his tie was around his head. He looked at me in embarrassment. The other boys chuckled. "Well, this is me blanket and me tie..." he muttered. I sighted, "But what're ya doin' 'ere anyways?" Seamus asked me. "Running away from Girlzillas." I said, plopping next to Neville, who sat up straight. "Girl talk?" Harry asked. "Even Hermione." I replied. "Hey, why don't we play animal crackers?" Dean suggested, putting down the paper. We all nodded and Dean pulled out a box of jellybeans.

"Seamus, of you go." Ron said. "Ah ah, ladies first." he said. I sighted and picked a bright red one. Almost immediately, I started roaring like a dragon and almost set fire to Neville's hair. "Seamus!" Dean yelled, throwing him a green one. He swallowed it and starting making monkey sounds, causing me to laugh. He stood up and started moving around, even checking my hair for bugs or whatever monkeys do. "Neville, you're up!" I said, handing him a blue one. He took it and started making elephant noises. "Ron, catch, will ya." Seamus said, throwing him a golden one. Ron ate the bean and started roaring like a lion. We all laughed. Then, Harry picked a scarlet one. "Oh boy..." I muttered. After a few moments, the steam came out of his ears. "Idiot..." I mumbled. "Hey!" Harry shouted, hitting me with a pillow. I threw one back, but he dodged it, causing it to fly into Ron, who threw one at Seamus, but he ducked so it went flying into Neville, who threw one at Dean. Soon enough, me and Ron teamed up in an epic pillow fight.

-AFTER PILLOW FIGHT-

"We've won!" my twin yelled, high fiving me. "Twin Power." I said in a deep, dramatic voice. The boys laughed. "Well, my dearest friends, I'm afraid my time has come. I'll probably me dead by tomorrow morning, but it was great knowing you, but for now, I'll have to go and sleep with the monsters called... GIRLS!" "Okay Rowen, now you're just being overdramatic." Harry said. "Am not!" I said, pretending to be offended. "Trust me Row'n, ya are." Seamus said. I looked at Ron, who simply nodded. I huffed and sat in the window sill. "Anyways, I'll probably get a speech from the girls about where the hell I've been." I said. "Well, you could always sleep here." Neville suggested." "Thanks Neville, but in that case, I should sleep on the floor, and I don't think my back would agree." I replied. "You could always share a bed." Dean said, winking. "In your dreams, pervert." I said, throwing a random pillow at him. "Row'n, ya could always share a bed with ya bes'mate." Seamus said. I could feel my face turn bright red. "Well... if you don't mind..." I stuttered.

He took off his 'cape' and his tie, picked up his pillow, which he laid on the bed and laid down, making space for me. I could sense Ron's ears turning red. What? It's a twin thing. "Oh, shut up!" Harry said, throwing a pillow at Ron. I slowly laid down next to Seamus. "Are you sure it's okay with you?" I asked him shyly. "Would I've ask'd ya if it wasn't?" he teased. "Oh shut it!" I said, turning around so I was facing him. His face was now only centimetres away from mine. Seamus chuckled at my probably pink ear tips. "Get a room, Rowena!" Ron shouted, using my full name. "Shut your mouth, Ronald!" I shouted back. All the boys laughed. "But he's right, though. No PDA." Dean stated, "Dude, we're not even a couple!" Seamus shouted. "Yeah, because friends share beds..." Harry said. "Yes, they do Potter!" I retorted. "Shall we just go to sleep?" Neville asked a little awkward. We all nodded and Ron turned off the lights. "Night, Red." Seamus whispered, kissing the top of my head. "Night, Irish." I mumbled into his chest. Before I fell into the deep, dark well of sleep, I heard Dean and Seamus talking. "You are one lucky man." Dean said. "I know." Seamus simply replied. And with that, the sleep took me away as I laid against Seamus' chest.