Chapter 17

-TIMESKIP BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE TO WRITE-

"Rowen! There's someone here to see you!" Dean shouted as I stuffed my 'Go Ireland' shirt in my backpack. "Coming!" I yelled. I ran out of my room towards the living room. There, I was met by my older brothers. "Fred! George!" I exclaimed, dropping my bag. "They're not the only ones." Dean informed me. Charlie and Bill entered the tent as well, making me squeal in joy. "Ginny was a bit occupied with unpacking, so unfortunately, she couldn't join us on our quest to find you." Bill stated. I laughed and hugged the four of them tightly.

"We heard about the storm." Fred said. "Yeah, mum was freaking out about it." George finished. "She even ordered dad to ask Crouch about it." Charlie added. "Well, as you can see, I'm completely fine." I told my brothers. "As are we, for that matter." Dean interrupted. "Did you take care of our sister?" Bill asked Seamus in a stern voice. "Y-yes." Seamus stammered, swallowing nervously. "Bill! Don't scare my best friend!" I exclaimed, punching his arm. "Just taking care of you, sis." he smiled. "She can do that herself, I believe. She punched some Bulgarian creep right in the nose!" Dean said enthusiastically. "Did you now?" Fred asked me. "He was hitting on me!" I yelled. "We taught you so well." George said, fake crying. Charlie raised an eyebrow at me. I shot him an apologetic smile.

"There's something we need to tell you." Bill stated, sitting down in one of the armchairs. "What is it?" I asked. "Mum wants you to come back to the Burrow after the World Cup, because of the storm and everything." he told me. "What?!" I yelled. "It's for your own safety, I'm sorry." Charlie added, picking up my backpack. "We'll go and pack your trunk." George said. "Yeah, I'll help." Seamus added, leading the twins to my room. "I'll go and um...yeah." Dean awkwardly muttered, running of to my room as well. "Rowie, it's for your own well-being." Charlie told me, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Merlin! Why is mum so overprotective over me." I groaned, sitting down on the couch. "Well, first of all, you're one of her only daughters and she wants you to be safe. Secondly, she's the mother of eight kids, it's in her nature to be protective." Bill stated. "Where am I supposed to sleep, then. I mean, the Burrow must be cramped nowadays." I questioned, running my hands through my hair. "I believe mum said that you were supposed to share a room with Ginny and Hermione...Granger?" Charlie questioned, looking at me for conformation. I nodded. "Well then, I suppose we'll b-" Bill was cut off by a loud detonation.

"Seamus..." I muttered. I ran to my room and saw the four males covered in sooth. "What happened here?" Charlie asked, staring at the mess. My trunk lay wide open, a firecracker I had brought with me to work on. "Do I want to know?" I asked Seamus. "It wasn't me!" he shouted. "Fred...George..." I groaned. "We were improving the firecracker." George told me. "You idiots! I already increased the explosion levels!" I yelled, showing them the inside of the exploded object. "Oh...whoops-a-daisy..." Fred muttered. "Well, everything else is still intact." Dean told me, showing me the rest of the contents. "Are you done packing?" Bill asked. "I believe so." Seamus told us. I shut my trunk and Charlie took his wand from his pocket. "Wingardium leviosa." he stated, moving his wand. The trunk lifted up.

"Tell your mother how much I appreciate what she's done for me the last couple of weeks." I said to Seamus. His mother was currently at the small shop, buying stuff for dinner. "Don't worry 'bout that." he smiled. I hugged him and Dean tightly. "Bye, Weasley." Dean said, releasing me. "Bye, Thomas." I replied. I then turned my attention to Seamus. "Catch ye later, redhead." he said with a small smile. "See you around, Irish." I replied, patting him on the shoulder. "Time to go, sis." Fred said, lifting me up. I let out a loud scream as Fred spun me around. "I hate you so much!" I told him. "C'mon." George stated as Fred handed me over to him. George heaved me up his back, giving me a piggyback ride out of the tent. "See you guys at Hogwarts!" I yelled at Dean and Seamus.

"Rowen!" Hermione exclaimed as we entered our tent. "Hey there, Herms." I said. "Why are you on George's back?" she asked, glancing at us. "Fred lifted me up in the first place and then he handed me over to George, who gave me a piggyback ride all the way over here." I told her. "I swear to Merlin...This family..." she breathed out. "Oh, hello Rowen." Harry said, entering the living room as well. "Hi Harry." I said with a polite smile. "How have you been? I heard you had to go here earlier than planned." Harry asked me. "I'm doing alright. Yourself?" I questioned. "I'm fine." he replied. "Hell Rowena." dad said, standing in the kitchen. George put me on the ground and he stretched his back. "Dad!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly. "Where's my hug?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I let go of dad and spun around.

"Twin." I stated. "Twin." Ron answered. I walked over to him and hugged him. "How scared were you?" he whispered in my ear. "What? When?" I asked him. "After the storm, when you had to go here earlier." he explained. "I wasn't scared at all." I whispered back. "Don't lie, Rowen. I felt it." he ordered. "Twin thing." Ron clarified. "I was bloody terrified. But I couldn't show it, could I?" I muttered. "You're here now. It'll all be okay." he stated, letting go of me. "Now, I believe an early dinner is appropriate. The match starts at around eight o'clock, so we'll leave here at six thirty." dad informed us. "What is for dinner, though?" I asked him. "Rowen! When did you get here!" Ginny exclaimed, entering the living room. "Ten minutes ago?" I guessed. "Why did no one tell me?" she ordered, staring at the rest of our family.

"I guess we wanted to keep Rowen to ourselves for a bit longer." George told her, hugging me. "What for? Your joke shop?" Ginny asked them. "Maybe..." Fred said, not looking at dad. "Mum will kill me if she finds out I'm still helping you two." I muttered under my breath. "But you still help us..." Fred mocked. "...because you love us." George finished. "I hate you two." I groaned. "We know." they said in unison.

"Where's your trunk?" Hermione asked me. I pointed at Charlie, who was levitating my trunk. "Rowie, where do you want your trunk?" he asked me. "I'll show you." Ginny told him, leading him to her bedroom. I was probably sharing it with Hermione too. "I think it's time that we got started on making dinner." Bill stated. "You're quite right. Now, does anyone know how to start a fire without magic?" dad asked us.