Chapter 25

I entered the common room, only to be met with the cheering and screaming of my fellow Gryffindors. In the middle of it all, was Harry, who was holding the golden egg. Fred and George lifted him in the air. He tossed the egg to Seamus, who passed it onto some other students. "Knew you wouldn't die. Lose an arm..." Fred shouted. "Or a leg." George added. "But packing it all together?" Fred questioned. "Never!" both of them exclaimed.

"Shush!" Seamus yelled, making everyone shut up. He kissed the egg. "Go on, Harry, what's the clue?" he asked, handing the egg back to Harry. He grabbed a hold of the object. "Who wants me to open it?" he wondered, holding it in the air. I had made my way to Seamus, cheering along the way. "Do you want me to open it?" he questioned. I cheered again, as did everyone else. Harry placed one hand on the lock and twisted it open. A loud screeching came from the inside of the egg, making everyone clasp their hands over their ears, including the paintings. Harry quickly closed the object and the screeching stopped.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asked, entering the common room. The room fell silent, staring at my twin brother. "Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in." George shouted, looking around. Everyone went back to minding their own business, except for me. I sat down next to Hermione.

"I reckon you have to be barking mad to put you own name in the Goblet of Fire." Ron admitted, glancing at the ground. "Caught on, have you? Took you long enough." Harry sneered. "I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind your back." Ron tried. I hit Ron and shot him a warning glance. Harry looked around him for a bit. "Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better." he said sarcastically. "Least I warned you about the dragons." Ron mumbled. "Hagrid warned me about the dragons." Harry corrected him. "No, no, no, no, I did." my twin, stammered, slinging an arm around his best friend.

"No, don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along." Ron explained. Harry simply looked at him confused. "I thought...we'd be alright, you know, after you figured that out." he added. "Who-who could possibly figure that out?" the Gryffindor champion wondered. "That's completely mental." "Yeah, isn't it? I suppose I was a bit distraught." Ron mumbled. "Boys..." Hermione breathed out.

"You complete idiots!" I exclaimed. "What?" my twin asked, slightly offended. "This entire fight! You were to stubborn to admit that you need him." I yelled, looking at Harry. "And you, you wouldn't listen to me!" I finished, looking at Ron. "I guess you're right." my brother admitted. "As usual." his friend added.

-ONE WEEK LATER-

I was sitting next to Hermione, who was eating her breakfast peacefully. The Daily Prophet laid before me. "Unbelievable!" I yelled, handing the paper to Hermione. She picked it up and began to read. "Look at this!" she shouted at Harry and Ron. "I can't believe it! She's done it again. 'Miss Granger, a plain, but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest pray, sources report, is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow'." she sneered. "Go to the next page." I told her in a pissed voice.

"Miss Weasley, eldest daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley, appears to be involved in the scandalous escape of the Hungarian Horntail, endangering the life of none other than Triwizard champion, Harry Potter. Rumour has it miss Weasley messed with the chains, making it easy for the dragon to get loose. The team that was present to take care of the dragons says that miss Weasley has not been seen anywhere near the dragons, but eyewitness, Draco Malfoy, says otherwise. 'There's always been something off about that girl. Sets loose dangerous creatures on the grounds. It's no surprise that she was sneaking around those dragons.' he states. Headmaster Dumbledore has refused to reply to this statement." Hermione read. "Told you." I mumbled. "That's ridiculous! You were in the stands the entire time!" she yelled. "After that Horntail got loose, you did run off, though." Ron muttered. "Ronald Billius Weasley! How dare you doubt me!" I shouted. "Then where were you?" he asked me challenging. "Fine, if you must know, I was helping Charlie's team re-capture the dragon." I whispered so that only the three of them could hear it.