cinco

*sighs heavily* I'm sorry mom and dad
--
"I still can't believe you did a shoot with Park Jimin."

Jungkook rolled his eyes as Yoongi brought up that topic for the billionth time that day, taking a bite out of his toast and shrugging.

"It's been a few days get over it." He laughed, Yoongi sighing and shaking his head.

"Let me switch jobs with you please. I haven't gotten any action in like a month." The older whined, stealing Jungkook's toast out of his hand and finishing it.

"How tragic." Jungkook pouted, walking out into the living room and slipping on the shirt he had been lacking for that entire conversation. "Did you know that Jimin told me I'm one of his favourite actors?"

Yoongi's head popped out from behind the kitchen doorway and furrowed his eyebrows together.

"You?" He asked confusedly, "Why?"

"Rude." Jungkook laughed, "But I don't know he didn't say. Because I'm hot?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"No that can't be it." He grinned cheekily and dodged the sock that Jungkook picked up off of the floor and threw at him. "Have you ever watched his stuff?"

The younger shook his head and flopped back onto the couch, searching around before turning the TV on. "Dude you're missing out."

"My porn tastes usually involve more women, sorry." He looked over to Yoongi, laughing softly at his doubtful expression. "The ones I watch, not star in."

"Jungkook I'm saying this as a bro to a bro." Yoongi spoke and sat down on the couch next to Jungkook. "Jimin will change your life."

Jungkook shook his head.

"Just because I occasionally partake in gay sex doesn't mean I want to watch it. Remember? I'm-"

"Straight. I know." The older chuckled, leaning back into the couch cushions. "But aren't you curious? Like you told me you didn't even look at Jimin's face when he came - which still baffles me - so don't you at least wonder?"

"Nope." Jungkook shook his head, turning back to the TV. "He came, I came, video turned out good, that's all I care about."

--

That's what Jungkook was saying a few hours ago, but now with Yoongi asleep in the room across from him and the only source of light being his laptop screen... It was a bit of a different story.

He originally wasn't going to, but well, his curiosity got the best of him. Which would be the reason that he was currently typing Jimin's name into a website that was all too familiar to him.

"Have you ever watched any of his stuff?"

Jungkook bit his lip at some of the thumbnails that popped up and skimmed through the titles. Like many of his own, some of them had Jungkook chuckling a little bit, but one of them... Oh did one of them catch his eye.

Only Jimin was seen in the thumbnail, and the tags had Jungkook's breath hitching. Because, this was a solo video.

A bit of an internal struggle battled in Jungkook's mind as his cursor hovered over the video's thumbnail, biting his lip before standing up and walking over to lock his bedroom door. Yoongi had walked into his room at three am before, he just wanted to be sure.

Jungkook looked to his screen once more, biting his lip and furrowing his eyebrows. Could he still be considered straight if he watched this? He had been sure of his sexuality for so long...