dieciseis

Fun fact: the way Hoseok says "kiss me" in blood sweat and tears still has me shook
--
"Jimin wait!"

Jungkook all but chased after the older male as he watched Jimin near the front doors of the building they had their shoot in, thanking god when Jimin turned around with a raised eyebrow.

"What is it Jungkook?" He asked once the younger caught up to him, sighing softly and turning on his phone to check the time.

"I need to talk to you about something."

"Text me." Jimin shrugged, fully ready to turn around before Jungkook grabbed his arm to stop him from doing so.

"Something important." Jungkook emphasized, the older merely sighing and shaking Jungkook off.

"Last time you said that it ended with me making out with you, and I'm sorry but I'm not up to that right now." He responded, turning on his heel.

"It's not like that this time I promise." Jungkook spoke quickly, causing Jimin to stop walking and turn his head in the younger's direction, before huffing and fully turning around.

"Go on with it then." Jimin nodded, quirking his head to the side slightly as he waited.

"I..." Jungkook paused. He wanted to get the words out, but it was a lot harder to do than he originally expected.

"You..?" Jimin edged on, trying to prompt Jungkook's answer.

"I like you."

Jimin narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Do you really?" He asked, "Because you've said that quite a few times before."

"I know but-"

"But what? You say I've messed up your mind, what do you think you're doing to me?" Jimin exclaimed, eyebrows furrowed in distress, "I have feelings too Jungkook! And maybe you might be okay with hopping back and forth between Mina and I, but I'm not!"

Jungkook decided that it would be best if he kept quiet at this point, watching as Jimin ran a hand through his hair. "I told you, it's either me or Mina, and even after that you still tried to keep up whatever game you're playing! I really do like you, but at this point I still don't know what to think. If your want my honest opinion, I feel played."

"Because I'm just the second option." Jimin continued, "And I always have been right? Because I was convenient. If Mina wasn't around, guess who was?" He pointed to himself, Jungkook looking to the floor to avoid eye contact.

"And you always say this shit after you've fucked me, or made out me with me, or anything physical - and I'm sure that's great for you, but there's more to me than my body Jungkook!" Jungkook watched with a pained expression as Jimin's bottom lip quivered. "And I feel like you don't get that! I feel like I'm just an object to you!"

"I know that I'm seen as an object by many people because of my job but I hoped you could at least try to be different from them!" Jungkook felt a pang in his chest when he heard Jimin's voice break. "Because you're really nice when you're not being an asshole you know that?"

"Jimin-Hyung I understand but-"

"You don't understand!" Jimin interrupted, and Jungkook could see the tears welling up in his eyes, although he didn't know if they were from sadness or anger. "Because you're not me! You're not the one who feels as if they've been tossed to the side to make way for someone else! You're not the one who's been fucking trying to act like you don't care all this time! So don't tell me that you know how I feel because you don't!"

"I didn't know that you felt this way." Jungkook mumbled, Jimin sighing in response.

"Use your common sense." He replied, "I know that you knew I like you, and yet you kept on going back to Mina. I'd have to not be human to not be hurt by that."

"I'm sorry Hyung.. I want to make things right with you."

Jimin scoffed.

"Why don't you tell me that after you've broken up with Mina huh?" He sighed, turning on his heel and beginning to walk away.

"Jimin-"

"Save it." The older cut him off. "I mean it this time when I say you need to choose Jungkook. If you're not going to be serious with me, I'm not wasting anymore of my time on you."

--

"I don't think I've ever fucked up more in my entire life."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, frowning and shutting off his phone. Jungkook sat across from him, mouth turned downwards into a frown and eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know if you want me to tell you that everything's going to work out on its own and be okay; but I'm not going to say that, because it's not true." Yoongi sighed, "Maybe it's not what you want to hear, but it's what you need to hear."

"What do I need to hear then?" Jungkook asked, looking up do that he made eye contact with the older.

"That you're an asshole." Yoongi answered. "You're a selfish asshole and you need to recognize that. Through this entire time, did you ever once stop to think 'how would Jimin feel about that?'"

Jungkook didn't answer, looking down instead and just further proving what Yoongi had suspected. "I don't care if this sounds harsh, but the world does not revolve around you. Even though acknowledging your own feelings is great, you have to recognize what other people feel as well. If you stop to think for just a second how you would feel if you were Jimin, you'd know that he has every right to be pissed off because of you."

"He thinks I only like him for his body."

"But is he wrong to think that?" Yoongi asked. "Sure, you've told me how much you like all the other aspects of him, but have you ever told him that?"

Jungkook stayed silent once more.

"Exactly! And considering that almost every time you're around him you end up making out or touching him one way or another. No wonder he thinks what he does. Have you ever even gone out on a date? Maybe just enjoyed each other's presence?"

Yoongi sighed when Jungkook didn't answer once more, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I wish I could fix things with him." Jungkook finally spoke, not looking Yoongi in the eyes.

"You can!" The older huffed. "What the hell is stopping you? Mina? We all know that you don't really love her, so please, break it off with her and go get your man for god's sake!"

Jungkook laughed softly, nodding.

"You're right."

"When am I not?"

--
a/n:
I'm honestly so pissed off at Jungkook and I'm the one who wrote his character what am I doing

- Charlie :)