vientiocho

--
"I still can't believe you."

"Yoongi-Hyung I said I was sorry." Jungkook sighed, leaning against the kitchen counter and watching as his roommate walked out of the living room with an unamused expression on his face.

"'Sorry' doesn't wash the cum off the couch cushions Jungkook." Yoongi retorted, Jungkook huffing and rolling his eyes.

"It was nearly two weeks ago!" He exclaimed, "And I've washed the couch twice; while you were watching me."

"The essence is still there." The older shrugged, pushing Jungkook it of the way in order to grab a box of cereal off of the shelf behind him.

"Well I'm sorry Hyung but I don't know how to get rid of that." Jungkook crossed his arms, watching with a raised eyebrow as Yoongi grabbed a handful of dry Cheerios.

"Either figure it out, or save the sex for the bedroom." Yoongi shrugged. "Because if I start finding more mysterious stains on other items in our apartment, I'm kicking you out."

Jungkook laughed softly, dodging a cheerio that Yoongi had flung in his direction.

"Fair enough." He chuckled, tucking his hands into his pockets. "Say Yoongi-Hyung, do you love Hoseok?"

Yoongi's eyebrows shot up, face settling into a confused expression as he stared at Jungkook incredulously.

"How about we back up yeah?" He laughed, "One minute we're talking about where you should and shouldn't have sex, and now you asking me questions about love? How short is your attention span?"

"Very." The younger shrugged. "It's just that I'm pretty sure that I-"

"Love Jimin, I know. Tell him, why are you holding back?" Yoongi asked, putting the cheerio box back where he got it from.

"Because I just can't say it." Jungkook sighed. "I don't know what it is, my throat like... Closes up. I can't get any words out, and I end up just giving up."

"You physically can't say it?" The older asked, looking suddenly a lot more intrigued. "Are you afraid of commitment?"

"I don't think so?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "If I was, I don't think that I would want to tell him."

"Interesting." Yoongi nodded. "Give it time. When the time is right, the words will be extremely easy to get out."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" He asked, Yoongi nodding and getting a little twinkle in his eye that Jungkook couldn't quite decipher.

"Very."

-
"I'm going to have a shower, wanna come with?"

Jimin laughed softly as he watched Jungkook tug his shirt over his head. They had spent the night out, the younger raving about this coffee shop that they just 'had to' go to. Like most nights, it ended up with Jimin back at Jungkook's apartment.

"I think I'll be alright, I had a shower earlier today." Jimin answered, Jungkook pouting and leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom.

"But why not? You'll be missing out on all this." He gestured to himself, causing Jimin to crack up, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend.