treinta y trés

We hit 100k w h a t how
thank you so much
I'm-
Also, I told you that this book was ending really soon and I wasn't lying; this is the last chapter.
--
Jungkook would often look back on how much he had changed over the course of almost a year. Not just sexuality wise, but just in general. He'd be lying if he said that he believed himself to be a good person before he met Jimin, because he wasn't - he was pretty horrible to a lot of the people around him actually.

Collecting hearts only just to throw them away, Jungkook always assumed love to just be some sort of façade; an illusion that everyone believed was real.

When he met Jimin, however, he realized how oblivious he had been the entire time.

"Jungkook, you alright?" Like many times before, Jimin's voice pulled Jungkook out of his thoughts, the older squeezing his hand as they walked down the sidewalk. It was a beautiful day, the sun beaming down on both of them; Jungkook watching as the sunlight illuminated the blonde strands of hair atop Jumin's head. "You seem quiet."

"I'm just thinking." Jungkook responded, smiling as Jimin leaned his head on his shoulder as they walked. "Thinking about you, thinking about how much you've changed me."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, directing his gaze up at his boyfriend. The slight breeze tousled his hair, blowing the strands into his eyes.

"Changed you?" The older asked, lifting his head off of Jungkook's shoulder for a moment. "For the better, I'm hoping." He chuckled softly, sighing as he looked up at the blue sky above them.

"Of course for the better." Jungkook laughed, pulling Jimin even closer to him. "I don't know if you noticed, but I was kind of a dick when you first met me."

Jimin couldn't help but crack a smile, nodding in response to Jungkook's words.

"Yeah I noticed." He sighed. "But I mean, you had a lot going on up here." Jimin reached up to tap Jungkook's forehead. "Didn't you?"

"I remember that I thought about you every single hour, of every single day - and I still do - but I used to feel really... Guilty about it." The younger spoke, looking down to catch gazes with Jimin. "It was just because I was so sure of myself and of who I was, and I didn't believe it was possible so late into my life to change this drastically."

"Change drastically?" Jimin laughed, eyes crinkling up as he did so. "You didn't grow two heads Jungkook, you just tried some dick and liked it."

"Shut up." Jungkook grinned, pushing Jimin playfully as they walked. "I mean that I was positive that I'd probably end up dying alone because I never believed I could settle down with someone." He sighed. "Love was... still is a terrifying thought to me. I'm not sure why, I'm just always a bit scared that I'll fall harder than the other person."

"I fell so hard for you that I broke my heart a few times." Jimin responded, eyes full of sincerity as he spoke. "But it was worth it, and do you think I mind sparing a few tears if it means that one day you can confidently say that you love me?"

Jungkook felt his heart soar, and he stopped and wondered for what felt like the billionth time in their relationship, how did he end up with somebody so absolutely amazing?

The younger couldn't stop himself from grinning, and ducked down so that he could press his lips to Jimin's. The older smiled against his lips, halting his steps so that he could turn around fully and kiss Jungkook more comfortably. Jungkook rested his hands on Jimin's waist, sly fingers poking just underneath the hem of his shirt.

"You're amazing, you know that right?" Jungkook spoke against Jimin's lips, pulling away soon after.

"You tell me everyday." Jimin laughed, leaning forward and pulling Jungkook into a hug. He tucked his head into the crook of his boyfriend's neck, not caring one bit that they were standing out in public. "What would you be doing right now if you hadn't've met me?"