siete

double update bc I might disappear for a bit bc of school lmao
--
"What would you do if I told you that Park Jimin was coming over to our apartment?"

Like the other actor in his shoot earlier that day, Jungkook choked.

"Why is Jimin coming over?" He asked closing his laptop as Yoongi walked into his room.

"My friend Hoseok knows him. They're roommates? Which by the way I'm totally going to beat Hoseok's ass for not telling me but anyway. I invited Hoseok over and he was like 'oh can I bring my friend Jimin along?' Long story short Jimin got on the phone as well and yep. It's him." Jungkook sat with a stunned expression as Yoongi spoke, opening his mouth to speak before closing it again.

"W-When's he coming over?" He asked finally, Yoongi checking his watch.

"About fifteen minutes."

"Why am I just being told this now?" Jungkook exclaimed, bolting up from where he sat on his bed, walking to his closet and looking for an outfit that wasn't just the pair of boxers he currently wore.

Yoongi shrugged.

"Sorry. Didn't think you want to impress him so much." He smirked, watching as Jungkook compared two shirts in the mirror.

"I don't." The younger protested, tugging a white t-shirt over his head and sighing. "Is it a crime to want to look nice?"

"The only other person that you've attempted to look nice for was Mina so..." He trailed off, giggling softly as Jungkook stumbled around the room as he pulled his black skinny jeans over his legs.

"When will I be able to escape your judgement?" Jungkook whined, zipping up his jeans and sighing. "Maybe I just want him to think that I don't laze around the house all day in my boxers."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"But that is all you do."

Jungkook huffed and straightened out his hair, combing through it with his fingers and looking in his mirror.

"Yeah but no one needs to know that."

--

"Hey Jungkook! I've been seeing you a  lot lately haven't I?"

Jungkook laughed softly and nodded as Jimin walked through the door of his apartment, nodding and waving as Hoseok followed behind him.

"Yeah I guess so." He smiled, closing the door behind the two and sighing softly as Yoongi walked into the room.

"Hoseok! Hey!" He grinned, walking over and giving to brunette a hug. "I haven't seen you in awhile, what've you been up to?"

As Yoongi and Hoseok launched into a conversation about many different things, Jungkook flopped onto the couch next to Jimin. A feeling he couldn't quite describe erupted in his chest as Jimin glanced his way, shuffling in his seat and accidentally touching hips with the older.

"So how've you been?" Jimin asked, turning in his seat so that he was facing the younger. "I see you've got a girl in your life now then?"

Jungkook paused before nodding, looking at Jimin and biting his lip softly. He was finding it increasingly hard to look at the older without thinking about the video he had indulged in not too long ago. His eyes darted to Jimin's lips, remembering how they looked when they were parted in pleasure. He lost control of his thoughts as they ventured into memories of Jimin's lips on his, moaning into his mouth as he-

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts, noticing Jimin's expectant expression and blushing softly at the fact that he had most definitely been obviously staring at the older.