diez

I'm in school rn lmao
--
"I am a straight male!"

"Are you sure about that?"

Jungkook paced his room, just getting off a Skype call with Mina and sighing because he had to be at Jimin's in around a half hour.

"I think?" Jungkook mumbled in response to his roommate's question. "I don't know! Jimin's just... It feels like a high school crush; except with more sex. Well, maybe around the same amount of sex except this time it's actually happening and isn't a fantasy."

Yoongi laughed softly, raising an eyebrow and leaning against Jungkook's doorframe.

"If I was you I'd tell Jimin. Be like: 'Hey bro remember that time I said I was straight? I don't know if that's true anymore. You're hot.'" Jungkook scoffed, tugging a new shirt over his head and walking into the bathroom.

"Now why would I do that?" The younger asked, combing through his hair and sighing.

"Because it's what you need to do to get this relationship going? You guys are kind of working backwards here."

"I'm technically already in a relationship." Jungkook pointed out. "I don't need another one, thank you very much."

Yoongi sighed.

"Look I'm not saying you should break up with Mina because that's your call dude but, I can tell Jimin would be a fucking grade A boyfriend just saying." He grinned. "Like you already know how great he is in bed, but could you imagine him just doing other boyfriend things? Holding hands, cuddling? Face it Kook, when Jimin's not being sexy he's cute as hell."

Jungkook didn't respond, causing Yoongi to raise an eyebrow. "Earth to Jungkook?"

Jungkook huffed and turned around, Yoongi bursting into a fit of giggles as he noticed the younger's reddened face. "You were imagining it weren't you?"

Jungkook crossed his arms and turned back around, giving Yoongi the exact answer he suspected. "If you want my absolute serious advice, I think you need to explore your... New found sexuality; whatever if may be. But don't hurt Mina alright?"

"What do you mean explore?" Jungkook sighed, wetting his toothbrush. "I have been in the gay porn business for nearly two years now, I think that's enough exploration."

"Well maybe you're not gay then." Yoongi shrugged, making the younger furrow his eyebrows.

"Are we forgetting that Jimin's a male?" He asked, the older shaking his head.

"Just because you like a guy doesn't mean you're automatically gay. There are other options you know." He answered. "Hell, you don't even need to decide now Jungkook stop stressing. Guess how many years it took me to label myself as gay?"

"How many?"

"Seventeen." Yoongi laughed, "You don't need to rush."

Jungkook sighed and rinsed out his mouth, washing off his toothbrush and setting it back in the cup beside the sink.

"Did you ever have a girlfriend? What was it like having your first boyfriend? In all the years we've been friends you've never told me about any relationships." He spoke, Yoongi tapping his chin as he thought for a moment.

"I had two girlfriends." The older answered. "One when I was fifteen and one when I was sixteen. As for my first boyfriend?" Yoongi paused, pink tinting his cheeks lightly as he looked down. "I was eighteen, and the relationship was a mess really. The both of us had just discovered that we were gay and it was really... Physical." He laughed softly, looking down at the floor. "But ah... I won't forget it that's for sure."