vientisiete

Heyooooo this chapter is quite a bit longer wow. probably because there's lowkey(highkey) a long smut scene in the second half of the chapter lmao
Idk guys I was in a mood

EDITED BY MADDIE EVERY TIME IT SHOULD SAY DICK IT SAYS HOTDOG LETS WAIT UNTIL CHARLIE NOTICES
--
"I'd like the sweetest thing you can find in this bakery."

"Jungkook you've used this line before; no you can't have me - I'm working." Jimin sighs softly and chuckled as his boyfriend leaned against the class casing that held the various cakes and pastries, pouting softly. "I told you I was working today so if you have some sort of date planned-"

"I don't." Jungkook admitted, "I'm all honesty I'd just like to spend some time with you, I've missed you."

Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"You saw me yesterday?" He chuckled, Jungkook laughing softly as well and getting a look in his eyes that Jimin could only describe as dreamy.

"I miss you every moment that I'm not with you." He grinned puckering his lips as if he expected a kiss. Jimin sighed once more, looking around to make sure nobody was looking before he leaned up onto his tiptoes to press a quick peck to his boyfriend's lips.

"This is a bakery, not a cheese factory Jeon." He laughed, Jungkook shrugging and leaning on the counter once more.

"It is now that I'm here." It was moments like these, that the feeling that he felt in his heart while he was with Jungkook would amplify by a good twenty percent. The butterflies in his stomach would turn in airplanes and he couldn't help but smile. He acted like he hated the cute pick up lines and cheesy compliments that Jungkook liked to throw his way, but in all reality he loved them with all of his heart. Loved the affection in the younger's words and lived off of the sweet touches that usually followed.

He loved all of it.

He loved all of Jungkook.

But Jimin doubted the he would be able to admit to either.

"Tell you what," Jimin smiled, tapping his fingers along the granite of the counter in front of him. "I get off at seven; come get me from here and I'm yours for the rest of the night."

"You're mine all the time." Jungkook countered, smirking when Jimin huffed and rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean Jungkook." He huffed, the younger finally nodding in agreement.

"Yeah I do." He smiled. "So, seven?"

"Seven."

-

True to his word, Jungkook had picked Jimin up from the bakery at seven, then driving them both back to his apartment. Yoongi was out, which meant they had the whole place to themselves.

They were watching a movie, but Jimin just looked so kissable. Jungkook couldn't help himself.

Jimin knew the moment that Jungkook's lips met his that it wasn't just going to be an innocent peck. Jungkook's grip on his waist was too firm, too dominating in order for to be anything close to innocent.

"Jungkook.." Jimin breathed, eyes fluttering shut as the younger dragged his teeth along his jawline. His hands began to wander upwards, hands surpassing the hem of Jimin's shirt; scratching his fingernails down the smooth skin as he began to suck a mark just above his boyfriend's Adam's apple.