vientidos

It's Halloween so why not have some sickeningly sweet fluff instead of candy
--
"Jeon Jungkook you don't work here."

Jimin attempted to sound mad, but he just couldn't. Although his words were true, that didn't stop Jungkook from putting on an apron and leaning against the counter of the bakery, watching his boyfriend frost a cupcake.

"I never said that I did." The younger shrugged, "I'm just watching you work." He smiled, walking over to the older and wrapping his arms around him from behind, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Behind the counter is employees only Jeon." Jimin laughed, turning his head to kiss Jungkook's cheek nonetheless. "You're getting a bit of a free pass right now, but if a customer walks in you're gone."

"But why?" The younger giggled, swaying softly and pressing a feather light kiss behind Jimin's ear.

"Because no PDA in the bakery." Jimin grinned, contradicting his words as he set down the cupcake and leaned into Jungkook's touch. He was lucky that Hoseok had left to go on break, because he'd be in trouble if the other saw them both like this.

"How about you come over after your shift then?" Jungkook suggested, Jimin raising an eyebrow.

"I work the night today." He sighed, "I don't get off until around nine o'clock."

"I'd still like you to come over. You can stay the night." The younger shrugged. "I've learned recently, that the only thing I like more than falling asleep next to you, is waking up next to you."

Jimin felt his face heat up, and was glad that Jungkook most likely couldn't see it from his angle.

"What are you saying? I look horrible in the morning." He mumbled, Jungkook shaking his head and holding him tighter.

"Park Jimin and horrible should never be used in the same sentence." The younger replied. "You look beautiful in the morning. You look beautiful all the time."

Jimin bit his bottom lip to stop his grin from shining through, heart fluttering as Jungkook's words were littered with various compliments.

"You know it's bad when you're being sweeter than literally everything in this bakery combined." Jimin beamed, turning around and pressing a kiss to Jungkook's lips quickly. It was only mere moments after that the door chimed, signalling a customer, and Jungkook distanced himself just to be safe.

"I'll pick you up when your shift is over alright?" He asked, hanging up the apron he borrowed.

Jimin nodded, smiling before turning to the the customer that had walked in and asking their order.

--

Jungkook had stayed true to his word and picked Jimin up when he was done work, driving them both to his apartment building and listening to Jimin's story about his day instead of the radio.

Currently, they were in the elevator, and Jimin was leaning against Jungkook as the younger played with his fingers. The elevator dinged, doors opening, and they walked to Jungkook's apartment hand in hand.

When they opened the door however, they weren't expecting to see that.

Curled up underneath a blanket on the couch of his living room, was Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi's face was tucked into the crook of Hoseok's neck, arm draped over his chest. The younger of the two was rubbing up and down Yoongi's forearm soothingly, eyes only leaving the TV when he noticed Jungkook and Jimin's presence.