No One Will Be Here for a Very Long Time

A/N: SO I'm going to apologize for this before hand, and warning that it's kind of long with over 1700 words, also it's...violent...lets just put it that way. Also this is NOT what I want to really happen and I know will NOT happen, this is just something I came up with. Please don't get mad at me. Okay? You have to promise this before reading, say it to yourself "I will not chuck rotten fruit at lilmonkey13 for writing this" Okay thanks for saying that. Okay you can read now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes Our Minds Work Against Us…

Chapter Twelve: No One will be on here for a Very Long Time: The Demigods’ Final Moments.

They began firing in the middle of the night. Leo was supposed to be on watch. He was supposed to be awake and defending the ship. How could he have fallen asleep, down stairs?! They came down the steps and has us all cornered before we even got out of our beds.

~~~

I was asleep in Annabeth’s room, because while we had been talking, but we had slowly wandered over to the gray bed and fallen asleep. Her desk was still strewn with papers, but we would clean those up tomorrow besides they wouldn’t fly away with that dagger on them. She had snuggled into my embrace and I kissed her on the forehead in turn. She laughed lightly and I held her close, even though we were out alive and safe in the room I felt the need to protect her. She was not getting hurt on my watch, not ever.

**

Piper and I walked out of the dinning hall our arms full of goodies to take back to our own separate rooms, but I walked with her to her room first. As quietly as we could we snuck back. The hall was cold against out bare feet but the warm coco in our hands was a good enough replacement. We reached her yellow and blue room and she turned in the doorway to look at me. Her smile was kind but tired, we had to get to bed soon or we wouldn’t be able to get up for our turn on deck. I give her a soft kiss and say goodnight. She slowly closes the door and I hear her lie down on her bed. I sneak across the hall and almost make it to my room when I hear someone giggle. I look and see Hazel giving me a knowing look. I feel my face rush red and am about to say something but she just shakes her head, puts a finger to her lips in a shhing motion and slips back into her room. I sigh and slip back into mine. I lie down and put the empty cup of hot coco under my bed. I slip off my orange Camp Half-Blood shirt and toss it on the floor.

**

I giggled at Jason trying to sneak back to his room after giving Piper a goodnight kiss. I had just come back from checking up on Nico when I had seen them. They were quite cute, if a bit showy with there affection at times. I slipped back into my room and before I had shut the door I heard Jason sigh in relief. My small room had been covered with drawings but I walked over to the wall with my bed on it, I tapped on the wall that Frank and I share and I heard a dog whine. I giggle slightly at that then hear Frank pull out his side of the wall. I take out the small section of my wall that came out and saw the boy’s happy face. We talk about what we will do tomorrow and what we will do after the quest, we then talk about him being the new Praetor and right before we say goodnight he gives me a kiss on the cheek. I smile back and give him a small kiss back. He blushes and I say goodnight. Putting the wall back in place I slide into my covers and fall asleep.

**

I had fallen asleep at my desk chair again reading Bianca’s journal, again. Hazel had come in to check on me, she easily picked me up and placed me in the soft bed. She took the sword off my back and placed it up against the wall. I had been half awake but I saw her read the page I always get stuck on. The comfort Bianca gave me when I woke up from nightmares. I roll over and I hear her shut the book. When she leaves I get out of the bed and fix the sheets. I go back to reading the journal.