Chapter LIX

Okay, before we start, I want to tell you guys that I published this chapter earlier today, but for some reason it didn't notify you guys, so I had to re-publish it... I'm so pissed off. This is an edit btw.

Please tell me if you guys got a notification, or is it still effed up?

As for the warning: This chapter is not edited, and it contains strong confusing and mysterious content. If it makes any sense...

  Welcome to one of the last chapters of 'Bound'. Hope you'll enjoy :)

***

  Amelia's POV

  Nothing was certain that moment. None of us were sure if it was going to work. My job was to keep the part of the deal. I was doing exactly that. I was aware that he needed a distraction. It was insane, cause I never thought that I would be that distraction... I never thought that Adam actually had something inside him. However, we all knew that his soul was as dark as night.

  I had Jenna across from me. She stared at me, something unbelievably strong behind her eyes. Fear... I knew what Adam was going to do. I wasn't stupid. Jenna would be dead the second the necklace is off her neck. I looked at the spell. It was all there. All I had to do was say it, and the curse was going to be broken for good.

  I could feel the warmth of Calliope and Alana's hand in mine. We knew what we had to do. The pressure down my chest made it hard for me to breathe. I had to do this. I promised I would... I felt Alana's grip tighten around my hand. I glanced at her, and she nodded her head slightly. I was glad that I had them with me on this. It was hard to convince them, but I was going to keep my word.

  A small breath escaped me when I looked at him. He had his arms crossed, his eyes fixed on me, and the emotions he had behind that light blue color were mixed, unbelievably strong yet unreadable. I could feel my blood start to rush faster, the pressure down my chest felt unpleasant, but I did my best to keep my heartbeat down on the minimum. I knew he was listening to everything.

  I glanced at my father. All I saw was worry. I was so mad at him. I had so many things to say to him when this was over. But I understood... I understood why he made a deal with Adam. I couldn't be the one to talk. I made a deal with the devil so many times, and now I was paying that price. I had to make this work.

  A sharp breath escaped my lips before I closed my eyes. I knew the spell. All I had to do was channel Alana and Calliope, and maybe use some of the vampire strength Jenna had. I was surrounded by candle, fire.. I knew I had everything I needed. All I had to do was say those words, and I would be free from this deal Adam had over me.

  My eyes were closed. Darkness took over. So many thoughts interrupted in that moment that it was hard to focus on one. But I knew this had to be done if I wanted to move forward... I had to accept the fact that Adam was just always one step ahead of us.

  I intertwined my fingers with Calliope and Alana. I had my eyes closed, but I could somehow see those flames from the candles. I could feel that heat. The focus... Adam was my focus. "Pyrox Morsinus Illum superous em animi.  Morsinus Pyrox Allum." I let out those words and I knew that I was finally getting this over with. If Adam wanted a deal with me, he got one.

  I felt that force over my body. I could feel it take over... An image suddenly flashed over me, but it didn't break my focus. I saw Adam. And I wanted him over. I already knew what this man did. I was close to finding out. I just had to give in order to take. I was giving him plenty in that moment.

  "Pyrox Morsinus Illum superous em animi. Morsinus Pyrox Allum." I heard the girls repeat it with me. My mind was going blank. I was doing a pretty good job focusing. However, I had a pretty strong motivation at that point. I could feel that power from Alana. She let me channel her. Calliope too. It was working.