Chapter 2

It was Saturday and I had been laying in bed all day trying to find ways to get out of going to the social, but abuela would not believe me. The time was now five o'clock and the social started at eight, so I figured since I can't get out of it I needed to get ready for it.

I got into the shower and washed my body and hair. I shaved my legs and arm pits to get rid of the little stubble that had started to grow. Once I was finished showering I got out dried off and applied lotion to my skin. I put on a black Lacey bra and underwear and my black robe so I can do my make up. I go for a simple dark smokey black eye with burgundy lips. I put on a shorter set of my fake eye lashes so I'm not too showy. When I finish I put on the dress abuela bought and it fits just right. I look hot as hell in it too. I go into my closet and dig around for my heels until I find them. I lace them up my legs until they fit right and then I stand. I put my long curly hair into a high pony tail and add my big silver hoop earrings to compliment the outfit. Once I switch my valuables into my all black micheal kors purse I am ready to go.

I walk down the stairs and show off my look to abuela

"Ayyyyy Mija you look  so pretty," she says. "Ohhhhh mamacita-"

"Abuela hush, but Thank you," I say.

"Be safe don't drink and drive," she yells as I walk out the door.

"I would never abuelita," I tell her honestly. I put the address for the venue into my GPS and drive to the location. Thankfully, It doesn't take me long to get there and they have valet parking so I don't have to search for a spot. I hand over my keys and take a deep breath before entering the building.

When I enter I see a lot of people really dressed up. Like girls are wearing Gucci and Prada, red bottom heels, and all these other expensive brands. Guys are in full suits and boy do they look handsome. I admit I feel a little underdressed, as I enter the room the lights go on in the building and all eyes are on me.

Of course this would fucking happen to me. I quickly walk out of the middle of the room and off to the punch table to get me some water. As I'm filling up my glass I see a girl standing in the back of the room smoking a cigarette and she is staring at me. I stare back at her and she nods her head at me and gives me a devilish smirk. I shyly wave in her direction and she motions me forward. She puts the cigarette out by smashing it into the wooden floor. When I reach her she stands back up and smiles at me.

"You look so banging in that dress," she says.

"Um thank you. You look nice too," I tell her. "I'll admit I do feel a bit underdressed."

"These bitches treat this day like it's prom or something. I fucking hate it. All everyone does is flaunt their popularity and money to make people like them when in reality they all hate each other," she says and I stare at her as she speaks passionately.