Chapter 5

"Jada hurry up. Harry is here to pick us up," Jada's brother Louis yells.

"Harry is here," I ask.

"Yeah I hope you don't mind I know he was kind of rude to you before," she says.

"No it's fine," I say. I look at myself in the mirror again and make sure I look absolutely perfect.

"You look fine princess let's go," Jada says

"You look fine princess let's go," Jada says. We walk downstairs and outside. I see Harry leaned up against his car waiting for us. He looks my way and I smile and slightly wave, but he doesn't do the same. Instead, he ignores me as if I hadn't waved at him. Screw him.

I get in the backseat and he drives downtown to the club hat we are going to.

"Whose party is it again Lou," Jada asks.

"I think Chases why,"he asks.

"No reason," she says.

"Yeah well you and your friend stay out of trouble and when we are ready to go answer your phone or you get left behind," Harry cuts in. I'm starting to hate him a lot more. I feel him looking at me through the rear view mirror but I don't pay him any attention. Harry parks the car and we get in line for the club. Jada pulls me out of the line and begins walking to the front.

"Young lady a Tomlinson a never waits," she says. We go to the front and she flashes the man her ID and he lets us both in.

"Louis' dad owns the club," she says and the I finally understand.

There are a bunch of people here at this club. Most are some of the faces I saw at school and Others are unfamiliar. The club is super fancy. It has three levels and a closed off VIP level. Jada is spending most of her time pointing things out to me and talking, but I just want a drink so I can dance.

"Can we get drinks," I ask and Jada agrees.

"Hey Bart," she says to the bartender.

"Does your father know you're here," he teases her.

"Let's go with that. Can I get six shots of tequila," she asks. He pours them out into the glasses and divides them three and three.

"You ready," Jada asks.

"Fuck yeah," I say. I grab my first one and Throw it back, then the second and then the last.

"Wow you took that like a pro," Jada says finishing her last shot.

"Sorry I'm a pretty heavy drinker," I admit. I grab a margarita on the rocks to take with me out into a booth in the VIP section. As I'm sitting I see someone familiar.

"Is that Rihanna and Drake," I ask looking at the other booth down from us.

"Yeah celebrities come here all the time. Justin Bieber, Kendall, Kylie, Kim, Tyga, those guys from one direction. This place is pretty popular in New York," she says. I'm dying for an autograph but I I don't want to disturb them.