Chapter 3

Jada is played by Elizabeth Gillies from Victorious. She is Louis sister and they have three younger sisters and a brother as a family.

I finally pull into the luxurious front gates of the humongous house. On the gates it said Tomlinson, so I knew I was here.

When I pull through the yard a valet walks out and asks if he can park my car.

"Madam Jada is in the back yard waiting for you by the pool along with Louis' friends," he says. I get excited when he mentions Louis because maybe the boy from earlier will be around.

"Thank you sir," I say. I walk through the arched part of the house that leads directly to the backyard. The yard is beautifully decorated and sculpted with different landscape features. There are also a lot flowers, a huge patio with a grill, bar, DJ Booth, and dance floor, there is a fountain, tennis court a bit further down, golf course, indoor and outdoor basketball court, and lastly I see the pool.

"Hey bitch, I thought you would never get here," Jada says as she approaches me.

"Well you didn't exactly tell me your house is almost thirty minutes outside of the city, which is where my abuela lives," I say.

"Abuela I love it. Maybe if I hang out with you enough your Spanish will rub off on me," she says and I roll my eyes at her stupidity.

"I love your bikini. You look super hot," I tell her.

"Me, I don't even want to stand next to you

"Me, I don't even want to stand next to you. You look amazing. You have curves , hips, and a huge butt," she admits.

"Yeah I guess I do, but you have bigger boobs than me,"I tease and we both laugh. When we get to the pool we sit in the opposite side from her brother and his friends. As I am setting up my chair I look over and notice I don't see the boy from earlier.

"Hey Jada," I say.

"Yes."

"Who is the guy? Your brothers friend with the dark brown hair and green eyes-"

"You mean Harry," she cuts me off.

"I guess so," I say.

"Girl do yourself a favor and stay away from him. He's an asshole," she says. "He isn't really an asshole he just had a rough life."

"I understand, but he was an asshole to me," I say. I begin to tell her the story of how he almost hit my car when I first arrived.

"Yeah that sounds like Harry, but honestly he probably isn't here, because he is training," she says.

"Training for what," I ask.

"He is a fighter like underground fighting but my brother says he is going to make it to MMA. Louis, my brother, is currently his manager," she says.