Chapter 11

Harry had tried contacting me a lot since the day I left his apartment, but I wasn't having it. I didn't need to hear anything he had to say. He had mistreated me and I wasn't going to give him a response until he showed me he deserved it.

It was Thursday and I was sitting in my English class. Harry had actually showed up which I wasn't ready for. Scott and I have been talking the entire class and I know it is making harry jealous because he keeps looking over at us.

"Yeah I've texted you a few times to ask you out, but you keep leaving me hanging," Scott says.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to get settled in the first couple of weeks I was here," I say.

"What about now," he asks.

"What about now," I respond to him.

"Can I take you out now that you are settled in," he asks.

"You're really set on this huh," I say. He looks at me with a cute smile.

"Yeah I mean I was raised to always go for something if you really want it," he says.

"Eh that was so cheesy," I say and laugh. Scott laughs too.

"Alright I'll tell you what go out with me tonight to the bowling alley. I'm meeting a few friends there. If you hate it we don't have to go out again, but don't knock me until you try me," he says. I hesitate for a minute but then look at him and shake my head.

"Alright fine," I say.

"Yessss," he says.

"It's not a date by the way. I am just going to hang out with you and your friends," I say.

"Whatever makes you happy. I'll pick you up at 7 okay," he says. He pecks my cheek and grabs his things to go to his next class.

"He's cute," Harry says from behind me and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah he is," I say.

"You're not actually going out with him are you," he says with a look of disgust.

"I'm just going to hang out with him. He's a nice guy unlike you," I say.

"I never claimed to be a nice guy. That doesn't even sound like the kind of guy you would enjoy. You use the word nice to describe your brother or best friend-"

"Shut up. He is nice," I say.

"Whatever you say. I think recall telling you I was the exact opposite of a nice guy," he says.

"You're still following me," I say.

"I'm walking you to class like a nice guy," he says sarcastically.

"Uh please go away," I say. I get to the academic building that I have next class in and harry is still behind me.

"So I'll see you tonight," he says.

"No harry I'm going bowling with Scott," I say.

"Better be back by ten because I'm coming to get you," he says. I try to argue with him but he walks away.
~~~~~~~~

I start getting ready to hang out with Scott at about six o'clock. I put on a simple outfit. I wear black,lace up, half sleeve, crop top and light colored jeans that have the hole in the thigh. I wear my all black timberlands and a army green bomber jacket as well since it's cold outside. I put my hair up into a high ponytail and put on my gold hoop earrings. I touch up my make up a bit and add some burgundy lipstick to my outfit and I am ready.

 I touch up my make up a bit and add some burgundy lipstick to my outfit and I am ready