Chapter 14

In the morning when I wake up harry is still In bed sleeping. I get up and go into the bathroom to have a shower and wash up. I don't take long, but when I come back harry is sitting up checking his phone.

"Good morning sleepy head," I say.

"Good morning," he responds. His voice is extra deep and raspy in the mornings. I see him watching me as I walk around my room in just my towel.

"Stop staring at me," I say as I am bent over looking through my underwear drawer. When I turn around harry is standing behind me.

"Omg you freaking scared me," I tell him and slap his chest.

"You hit like a girl," he says.

"I am a girl," I snap back. I try to walk away from him but he traps me in between his body and the wall.

"Evie," he says.

"Harry," I reply. "What are you doing?"

"I just want my good morning kiss that's all," he says. He leans down and pecks my lips. I stand up on my tippy toes so I can kiss him back. When I try to pull away from the kiss he deepens the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up so my legs wrap around his waist. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down and lays beside me. His lips still move in sync with mine until he pulls away.

His hands reach over to grab my towel. He looks at me with for approval and I nod afraid I won't be able to speak. He opens the towel and bites his lip as he stares at my body. His hand skims over my lower stomach and chill bumps spread all over my body. He leans over and kisses my neck and down my chest. He then starts to suck on my nipples and I moan.

"Ahh Harry," I moan quietly so my abuela doesn't hear. His hand makes its way down between my legs and I tense. He rubs my thighs and I open my legs further so that he can have more access. Suddenly he pulls away and I want to scream.

"What the fuck," I say.

"We will finish tonight. I have training in thirty minutes," he says. He gets off the bed and quickly pull the towel over to cover my body.

"Are you serious," I ask frustrated.

"As a heart attack," he says putting on his clothes from last night.

"Asshole," I snap. I slam the bathroom door and get dressed in a pair of black leggings and a sports bra. I put on a long sleeved grey Nike sweatshirt as well. I put a pair of fuzzy socks. I put on a headband and put my curly hair up into a bun. When I come out of the bathroom harry is sitting at the end of the bed waiting for me.

"You're still here," I say rudely.

"Aw don't be that way evie, come here," he urges. I sigh and walk over to stand between his legs.

"What," I say with my arms crossed. He uncrossed them and puts them around his neck, so that I am closer to him.

"You teased me last night so it's kind of fair," he says.

"Whatever harry," I say.

"It's okay to be upset now evie but tonight when you come over to my place I'm going to take care of you I promise," he says. He stands up and I walk him to the door. My abuela is in the kitchen when we get downstairs and she sees him.

"Hola Harry," she says to him.

"Hola abuela," he responds in the worst Hispanic accent.

"So cute," she says to herself.

"You're cuter I can see where Evie gets her good looks from," Harry says in charming way. He is literally charming my abuela pants off because she starts to giggle like a little school girl.