Impossible

***How much do you guys love me??? It better be a lot. I rushed getting my bio lab paper done, doing my sociology notes and taking the quiz, as well as turning my english paper in just so I could feel productive enough to justify writing another chapter so that I could post another chapter. Love me a lot. Plz. i beg of u. GET PUMPED FOR THIS CHAPTER CAUSE IT'S WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR*** 

Xavier's POV

I couldn't formulate a coherent thought. My mate was here. She was actually fucking here. I had waited seven years for this very moment, seven of the longest years of my life. The last three of which the majority have been spent in my wolf form, all on my own. I didn't think twice about my wolf having taken all control. I knew for a fact that this was a fight with him that I wouldn't win, so surrendering all control without question was by far my best bet. Not to mention, he would be able to locate our mate faster than I could because of how many scents were lingering in the room at the moment.

This moment was monumental for my wolf. This right here was all he had. She was all he had. Obviously I had similar feelings towards my mate as he did, but after our family died he didn't take an attachment to anyone, whereas my skin side had taken a slight one to the Bloodlust pack. I sat back, almost as a bystander in my body, and vaguely observed the people around me as my wolf frantically searched the crowd, never ceasing his growls once. If this weren't such a serious moment, I would be the slightest bit amused at how they all cowered away from the power my wolf was currently radiating. Even the Alphas that were in my general vicinity grabbed their mates and fled to another region of the ballroom.

Some of the she wolves that were loitering around me had noticed the lust that was, without a doubt, swimming in my now black eyes due to the promise of our mate. They started to pathetically try and get my attention. They should have known it was a lost cause, but my wolf made sure to shut down their high hopes with an aggressive display of sharp teeth – he, as well as I, hated the wandering eyes that weren't our mate. I was easily disgusted by she-wolves that threw themselves onto those that weren't their mate. It was highly frowned upon amongst the werewolf community.

It made me proud to know that no woman, human or wolf, has ever had the pleasure of my body. The only woman who ever will, will be the one destined for me by the Goddess herself. It does shame me slightly to know that I used a few human females throughout my younger teen years for a meaningless blowjob here and there, but I've grown since then. It wasn't very hard to refrain from using a random female to get off when I needed it because most females were usually too afraid to ever approach me, but their fear was misplaced. I would never lay a hand on a single woman with the intent of doing physical harm; my mother raised me better than that.

With every passing second my wolf grew more and more agitated that he didn't already have our mate in his arms. We had strong Alpha blood in our veins, so it shouldn't have taken more than thirty seconds to find her, but her scent was muddled just the slightest bit by all the people in the room.

My wolf growled out in frustration. He was seconds away from tearing my hair out, when suddenly our eyes snapped to a semi-secluded area by the bar, all the way across the room. I pulled my wolf back, knowing that he would scare our mate with his intensity if I didn't take back at least a sliver of control, and I didn't need her to hesitate when it came to accepting our bond.

I began taking determined strides towards where I sensed my mate's presence. People parted like the red sea for me as I barreled through them, only one thing on my mind. An Alpha from one of the Northern packs made the mistake of trying to approach me. Clearly he has a death wish. I growled at him to back off while shooting daggers at him with my eyes; sending him a clear message to fuck off. I shoulder checked him as I shot past the idiot. Beginning to panic as I stopped to sniff her out again and it seemed like her scent had faded; that or someone was trying to mask it. Minutes ticked on with me just standing in place trying to sense her once again.