Alethia & Rory (Bonus Chapter)

**Okay so this is just a short little thing I put together that gives some insight as to what happened after Aceso and Xavier left the ball. You don't have to read this to understand the next update but I thought it would be fun! Enjoy!!**

Alethia's POV

I rolled my eyes as my dad's eyes glazed over. He was obviously mind linking for someone to come and babysit me since Xavier was out of the picture as of five minutes ago. I knew he didn't have it in him to keep him from my sister while forcing him to stay here and watch over the both of us. Not that Xavier would have even listened, anyway.

We were all shocked, to say the least, when Xavier not only found his mate, but it ended up being my long lost sister of all people. What a small fucking world, huh?

"I've informed Rory of the situation and he's on his way." My father's calmer voice spoke. I could tell he was less freaked out now.

"Fantastic." I muttered, not bothering to hide my annoyance with him. He sent me his famous I-know-I'm-being-a-pain-in-the-ass-but-you-have-to-deal-with-it glare. I blew out a puff of air through my lips before continuing to scan the humongous crowd of people. I thanked my lucky stars that I was a werewolf because it took a lot to make us sweat and it was really hot in here. I couldn't imagine my mate seeing me pitting out in my dress. The image itself made me giggle.

I didn't say anything further in protest because, really, I'd heard he was a fine piece of man and I didn't mind ogling at him all night. Well, until he or I found our mate that is. It's considered very disrespectful to flirt or pursue someone that isn't rightfully yours, especially if they have found their mate. Suddenly, I heard someone clear their throat, catching both my father and I's attention.

"Sir." The man said bowing his head at my father. I was totally and one hundred percent frozen. My fucking mate had been living in my pack this whole fucking time and I never even knew it! He then adverted his gaze from my father to me and it took less than three seconds before the most beautiful thousand-watt smile lit up his face. My dad looked slightly confused until I threw myself at him and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

"What the fuck is going on here? Have you two been seeing each other behind my back?" My father asked with a hint of anger in his voice. I didn't respond as I was far too occupied in my mate's presence. He had the most amazing eyes I'd ever seen and I knew I would forever be getting lost in them.

"Answer me!" My father boomed, getting more irritated by the minute.

"Jarrod, you dumbass! They're mates!" My mother scolded while slapping him upside the head. I didn't bat and eye, as I was in my own little world.

He cradled my cheek in his hand and rubbed his thumb across my cheekbones, leaving a trail of fiery tingles in its wake. My eyes fluttered closed on their own as I took in a deep breath, moaning lightly when my mate's enticing smell registered in my nose. It was the most intoxicating thing I'd ever smelt in my entire life. He grasped my intricate hair up-do in a tight grip before thrusting my head to one side, revealing my perfectly unscarred skin. He licked and sucked on my neck before, getting my hormones even more worked up then they already were.

His canines extended before I even knew what was happening and harshly bit down, marking me as his. My eyes shot open in surprise. Why, I have no idea. I knew this was coming and there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that this was what I had wanted. I think it was just the initial pain that caught me off guard, well that and the fact that my father was still, for some reason unknown to me, watching our interaction.

I slumped my body against my mate's larger and more solid frame as I saw my mother drag my father away from us in my peripheral vision. He put up quite a protest, but she shut him up with one look.

"Time to go. Now." I heard Rory growl against my ear, his hot breath fanning across my ear and neck. I involuntarily shivered as I felt the telltale poke right on my stomach before giggling like a little school girl as he swiftly threw me over his shoulder and made a beeline for the exit.