Mile High Club?

**Double update for not updating when I was supposed to. YOU'RE WELCOME.

UPDATED: 9/20/2016 - For some reason I'm an absolute dumbass and didn't post the chapter that is supposed to be between this chapter and the last chapter??? I could've swore I did (maybe wattpad deleted it), so if you're confused because it seems like there's missing content, that's why. I will post the missing chapter tonight after I get home from both of my exams.**

Aceso's POV

I still wasn't ready to forgive Xavier for being such a bonehead at breakfast, so I decided a suitable punishment would be the silent treatment. No male ever wanted to experience their mate intentionally ignoring them. It was complete torture not only for their wolf side, but also their human side as well. Most male wolves craved their mate's attention constantly - It was all they really cared about - so you can imagine how it made them feel when they are deliberately snubbed by the one person they want the most.

Xavier and I had retiredd back to our bedroom after breakfast to spend some "quality time" together. Little did he know of my plan to get back at him, but he caught on quickly. Once he realized the full extent of what I was doing, he panicked.

"Aceso? Promise I never do again. What do you want? Rub your feet? You said they hurt from shoes. I run you a warm bath? Watch movie? Please? Talk to me." He begged. My resolve was quickly withering down to practically nothing at all and I knew I would have to give in within the next few minutes. Hearing him try to string together sentences was my ultimate undoing. I know he's not used to talking, that much I gathered from his past as being a Wild, but here he was trying to negotiate with me. I turned away from him and headed towards the balcony doors when I heard the most heart-shattering whine resonate throughout the room. It caused a pang in my chest that I couldn't ignore. I quickly turned back around to face him, unable to stay "mad" any longer.

I sighed before saying, "If I ever catch you pulling some shit like that ever again, we won't be sharing the same bed until I decide you've earned the privilege back. Understand? What we do in the bedroom is for us to know and no one else." He quickly nodded his head up and down eating up the space between us in three large strides and enveloping me into his huge, muscly arms. His warmth soothed my wolf and I instantly, doing away with any guilt we previously had over causing him any emotional distress.

"Does still count if somebody else bring up? You're little loud, my queen." He teased cheekily. My cheeks heated up ever so slightly and I groaned before pushing at his chest. He took the hint to shut up before pulling away from me and latching his plump lips onto my own.

The kiss we shared was full of raw passion that had my knees quivering, barely able to hold my own weight up. At that moment, I couldn't remember why I was ever angry with him in the first place, but I did know I would never get used to his kisses. They were all consuming and made my toes curl with bliss every single time. I broke the kiss first; needing to breathe and regain what little sanity I had left.

"We need to stop, Xavier. The plane is leaving soon and we haven't even started to pack." I spoke breathlessly. He was clearly unhappy with my statement because he began to pout like a five-year-old child.

"Don't wanna pack. Wanna keep kissin' you." He grumbled, trying to persuade me with his best puppy dog eyes that he could muster. I had to fight back the laugh that threatened to escape because of the sight before me. Xavier, who was a grown man, was actually pouting because he wasn't getting his way. Unbelievable.

I quickly looked away from him and focused my gaze on the beach through our room window. I knew if I stared at him any longer, any ounce of self-control I had would be completely thrown out the window and I would end up letting my mate have his dirty way with me. I know that I made the right decision in deciding to wait until we were back in the safety of his – our – pack before mating, where I knew no one would bother us, but it was times like this, last night, and even this morning where I was beginning to second guess myself. It was taking so much more effort than I originally thought it ever would to keep myself from jumping him every two seconds.