Can't Wait Any Longer

**I have two papers due tomorrow and I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. College. Please enjoy this update while I have endless mental breakdowns.

PSA: This is real sexual. If you don't like that, don't read it.**

Edited

Xavier's POV

I did my best to distract Aceso from the torture she was experiencing with my fingers, but I knew that there was only one thing that would cease the pain all together. I sucked on her mark harder when she dug her nails into the skin of my wrist out of discomfort. My fingers only provided a tiny release for her for about five minutes before she began to cry from the agony once again. It was tearing me apart to know that I was the cause, and the solution, to her current predicament. Dear Goddess, I wanted to wait until she was ready to mate because that's the only thing she's asked of me, but my wolf and I were suffering just as much as she was from simply watching her try to endure this.

I pulled my fingers from her dripping heat and made quick work of shedding her of my sweatshirt and her leggings. As much as her exposed skin would tempt me, she was sweating profusely and it was making the situation worse than it already was. Deep sobs began to rack her body as her heat got worse. My vision grew blurry with my own unshed tears of helplessness.

"X-Xavier I c-can't do this a-anymore. I need...I n-need-" She cut herself off with her own ear-piercing scream as she dug her nails into the leather seat, clawing the material open in the process. I already knew what she was asking for before she even started her sentence. She'd finally caved and couldn't take the pain any longer. I didn't expect her to, but I was absolutely beside myself.

A huge part of me was ready to give my mate what she needed and put her out of her misery, but an even bigger part of me knew that when she finally came to and was in a sound mindset, she was going to regret the decision. I was at a crossroads with myself when her hand jerked back and clutched my family jewels in a death grip. Her pain seemed to subside long enough for her to clearly voice her request, or rather threat, to me.

"If you don't put an end to this mother fucking heat right now, I will cut your balls off and put them in a display case on the goddamn fireplace." She hissed out between clenched teeth. My eyes bugged out of my head as she tightened her grip when I hesitated. I groaned out before ripping my shirt off of my body and lifting her hips so I could lay it under her. She's already fucked up the upholstery of the car, but I knew she would be even more embarrassed if she left a bloodstain too.

I hurriedly removed all of my clothes before ripping her remaining underwear off and reclining the seats all the way back. I was attempting to make this as comfortable as possible for her. I prayed to the Goddess that Beta Aaron would drive safely, since neither one of us had a seatbelt on at this point.

I resituated her body so that I was kneeling between her legs before reaching down to play with her swollen clit, making sure that she was thoroughly wet so there was as little resistance as possible. I wasn't by any means small - at all, really - and I knew from this morning that she was incredibly tight, so it would be difficult for her to fit me at first.

"Look at me." I demanded. I knew she was about out of it, and I hated bossing her around like this, but I needed to warn her so she was prepared. That and I needed the final push to know that what we were about to do was really what she wanted at this moment in time. She struggled to meet my gaze, but when she did she let her eyes wander down to my achingly hard manhood. Her jaw dropped and her body tensed.

"How the fuck am I supposed to fit that gigantic thing in me!?" She hysterically yelled. I refrained from laughing at her comment and put my hand under her chin, forcing her eyes back to my own.