Chapter 4

His arms strain and Harry's hands grab his hips to cause jerking movements everytime he rocks forward. Louis' eyes widen with realisation. He's faking.

*NARRATOR'S POV*

The picture wasn't perfect. It didn't make sense and a lot of what Harry did made little sense. Louis drew in shaky little breaths to keep oxygen flowing to his brain when all he wanted was time to think about why Harry is risking Edward noticing his disobedience.

Was it for Louis' gratification? Was it just because he didn't find Louis worthy of taking his virginity?

Louis allows himself to be violated in this way because it's the better bargain. Edward stood not two feet away and one slip-up would mean him noticing Harry's misconduct, so Louis takes the inexplicable risk to curl his leg around Harry's hip.

There's a moment where Harry's eyes turn a little darker, a little more fierce and his frown turns ugly. He's uncomfortable with the contact but he takes enough time to realize the consequences he pushed Louis away. His eyes locked with Louis, their bodies sweating and rubbing against each other like real time lovers. 

Harry gripped Louis' thigh with deep enough force from his nails digging into the soft tan, that Louis belted out a scream he couldn't control. The sting was painful and surely bleeding from the relentless press of Harry's finger buds between the split skin slits.

With a heart rapidly pounding against the narrow cage of his chest cavity, Louis began to feel his individual ribs aching from the pressure of a heavier weight on him. He scratches Harry's waist and scrapes off a skin layer to make the flesh underneath swell in red welts.

A heavy and hung length rubbed against Louis', the friction betraying Louis' frantic and shaken nature. The fear seems to subside in favour of filling blood where it shouldn't be, and Louis feels himself grow stiffer. This development causes a stutter in Harry's thrusting, slowing down to stare into Louis' conflicted orbs of blue wonder.

Louis does Harry a favour and arches his back when the older male's stronger and less compassionate hips collide with his. It's more a favour for himself because this is an act they're in together. Harry continues his fervent grinding motions, slamming into the space between Louis' thighs and reddening it with the bite of muscle on softness.

Harry got desperate about two minutes after his fingers started rubbing the very sensitive dip of skin where thigh met pelvis. It was pink and perfectly pale, a tempting bit of skin. Louis jolted a little further down the table at the contact and gasped a long, drawn out whimper. It would have been a sound that any other partner in his bed would have succumbed to anything he wanted with.

Arms quivering and muscles tightening in the pit of his abdomen, Harry released a silent groan and pretended to pull out of Louis by dipping his hand between them. Louis widened his eyes at the feeling of Harry taking this opportunity to feel him up.

A body that's desolate and unaccustomed to a lover's soft touch bore down on Louis' more delicate form until the sexual aura was tangible enough to burn someone. Harry came with a warm splatter on Louis' tummy, painting what he's claimed with his seed.

The stickiness of their state only gets worse when Harry withdraws completely. For a split second Louis actually considers not letting go of Harry just to keep his bare self covered with something as he feels his dignity melt away with the late hours.
Of course he doesn't actually have the guts to do more than feel himself deflate and let the moisture on his skin eat away at him until he's angry but distraught.

With Harry gone Louis hopes for some minutes alone with himself but Edward's stayed behind even after Harry left the room like he was allergic to something in it. He took several seconds brushing Louis' cheek with the backs of his knuckles, leaning in close with his expression unreadable.