Chapter 29

I know no one has commented but I think I am just going to update when I feel like it, only one person reads this story anyways....feel free to still comment but ya!

------------

*NARRATOR'S POV*

"Wake up." Harry's voice infiltrates Louis' peaceful slumber, enabling a vault that crashes down over his dream of green eyes and tall trees.

Louis doesn't respond at first because he's comfortable and in no mood to wake up. His face lay hidden against his arm as he slept on his front, one leg crooked over Edward's and Harry's hand over his front where he could feel his breathing.

"Petal?" Harry ran the tip of his nose along Louis' jaw and nuzzled his neck, feeling overly affectionate today. "Wake up, baby."

Rolling over, Louis turned towards Harry and pulled the thin covering up but his bare leg still stuck out and tangled with Harry's. He blinked sleepily at the man and smiled tiredly, slowly falling back under.

"Hey." Harry rubbed his sides. "Come watch the sunrise with me?"

Louis is a sucker for when Harry is in this adorable mood so he nods and encases himself in a comforter. Harry grins and kisses him a little too hard for so early in the morning, but Louis touches the side of his face and thumbs over his dimple to reimburse himself.

"Gotta carry me though." Louis says scratchily, reaching up with his arms ready to give out if Harry didn't accept them.

He did thankfully, and hauled Louis off the bed to leave Edward sleeping on his pillow. Harry fits Louis on his back, trailing bed sheets and all while he just wore boxers with shoes. Louis tries not to fall asleep as he receives this piggy back ride to the door and beyond, latching onto his very tall carrier with his legs and arms.

The balcony is chilly at this ungodly hour of the morning, dawn just passing by when Harry reaches the railing. Louis covers his shoulders with the sheet and holds it around Harry's as well, which gets him a kiss on his wrist. The sun is just peeking out from behind the grey clouds that formed after the morning's dew drops.

Harry has another cigarette out by the time grey turns into beautiful red and orange, splitting the clouds and welcoming the day. He lights up the fag with a steel lighter, inhaling to get a red buzz before handing it to Louis.

"Absolutely not." Louis waves the horrid smoke away from him.

Amused but understanding, Harry still makes Louis hold it. "Can't hold you and the cigarette, petal."

Indeed moments later Harry has Louis secured with both hands showing effort, the boy deciding when Harry gets to take a whiff of smoke from the cigarette as he holds it to or away from his lips.

"Did you wake up to watch the sun rising?" Louis moves his hand from Harry's chest to his hair, straightening the curls between his fingers.

"I couldn't sleep." Harry confesses, clearing his throat and exhaling smoke through his lips. "Spent the last four hours watching you sleep."

Louis pouted and nearly burnt himself when he forgot about the cigarette and closed his arms around Harry's shoulders. "Come sit with me today when we get on the road again. I'll help you sleep."

"Thanks, petal." Harry kisses Louis' pale bicep. "Fuckin' hungry though. We haven't eaten."

"I have raisins and a breakfast bar?" Louis offers to him, knowing the hunger pangs from personal - current - experience.

"No thanks, Lou." Harry shifts Louis a little further up his body, sighing happily when Louis' ankles cross in front of him. "It's beautiful, yeah?"