Chapter 28

*NARRATOR'S POV*

They're stuck in the tiny shower for who knows how long, all three of them making themselves fit in a cubicle not meant to hold three people. Their bodies are always pressed together whether for warmth or to all get some of the shower's hot water nobody is sure.

Louis had his head resting on Edward's shoulder, tilted back and eyes closed peacefully. Hands were spreading soap and water over his body but he trusted those hands and could rest while they grazed his heated skin. His chest was clamped up and his nasal passages were clogged but he breathed through his mouth and when one of his lovers kissed him he got the take in their offering.

Harry ran his hands under Louis' arms and slowed down reasonably when he got between his thighs. It was unnecessary to linger there so long but the hitch in Louis' breathing was a reward to motivate him. Edward tangled Louis' fingers with his and sucked on his neck until most of the skin was red or bleeding. Louis didn't care for the pricks on his throat where a droplet or two of blood would escape. The pain was welcome, the pleasure afterwards paralysing him.

When fingers that weren't Edward's found a path through their bodies they dipped down low. Harry's hand brushed Edward's groin, eyes sparkling when he listened to his brother gasp. He pushed two fingers down the crevice of Louis' sinful bum and Edward's hands were squeezed.

The soap burned as Harry rubbed over him but soon Louis' neck was straining backward and his toes curled on the shower floor, a strangled noise leaving him. He didn't need sex tonight but the idea has him hardening.

Harry planted his lips on Louis' throbbing pulse, nursing from the bruised skin as he made grumbling noises. Edward released Louis' one hand and with it he grabbed Harry's neck, drawing him closer and over their petal's shoulder kissed him hungrily.

Louis felt immobilised and never once unhappy between them, a whimper pressed to Harry's nipple where he mouthed when one of the fingers against his rim plunged into him. It went knuckle deep immediately and Louis succumbed to the penetration, let it dominate him.

Edward's arm solidified against Louis' tummy and Harry had to remove his hand, bring it to the front where he first slipped it into their kiss for the taste to be savoured. Edward sucked on the wet appendages before Harry slid them between Louis' parted thighs and pumped them into him faster. It knocked out loud pants from the boy before the brothers pulled away from each other and start worshipping him.

Louis held onto Harry's forearm where it disappeared between his legs, eyes wide and lips parted. He made 'uh uh uh' sounds fill the bathroom and get trapped in the steam circling their naked bodies, all but screaming when Harry started to scissor him open.

Lips were at his ear and his shoulders, angry as they ferociously bit and nibbled on his flushed skin. His eyes rolled back and he loosened up his body when Harry forced his way deeper into him. Edward pulled Louis' cheeks apart and watched Harry's fingers work effortlessly in and out of Louis' puckered hole.

Bending him forward a little, Edward wet one of his own fingers and prodded around at Louis' rim until he could slip it in. Louis screamed and clenched over the three fingers buried inside him, his walls loving the scrape of nails and caress of fingertips. Sometimes Edward's lone finger will get between Harry's and stretch Louis out to a degree where he things he'll implode. The arousal has driven blood straight to the heavy length between his legs, his lips torn up and body jerking with the deep pumps of long fingers.

"Are you up for it, petal?" Harry took Louis' earlobe between his lips.

Louis nodded, not stopping until he's sure the question is thoroughly answered. His mind is foggy with the need to orgasm, the fingers inside him reaching too deep without allowing him a proper release.