Chapter 11

*NARRATOR'S POV*

"Ah!" Louis cried, tears making the creased corners of his eyes burn and the muscle protests from his back amplifying the experience of Edward bending him over a table.

His body jerks to the slap of Edward's hips on his ass, lighting the already flushed skin on fire and leaving a sea of pleasure to crash over him. It forms craters in his mind and physical appetite that only Edward can fulfil on encounters like this.

"Don't come." Edward growled, his brutality not having eased up during the past two orgasms of Louis' - the count starting from the night before.

Louis' eyes flew wide open at that betrayal. He was promised release! "Pl-Please! I-I need t'come."

Edward seemed to be taking pity on Louis' shaking form, keeping his body plastered to the boy's as he rotated his hips. The act caused Louis' body to violently clench around him, resisting the stretch but wanting it to open him up all the more. Louis' noises altered from screams to sobs that were cut off by Edward biting over the healed mark he left behind.

"Don't." He warned Louis, spreading his cheeks in one pry that had Louis' hole stretching painfully with him still pushed in. "Be patient, petal."

Louis closes his eyes and scratches along the surface of the hard wood table, causing scrapes that a carpenter will have to repair. He reaches back to grab Edward by his hair, harmless splinters of wood beneath his nails and the skin around the cartilage starting to bleed.

It was becoming too much and Louis wanted to hoard all the pleasure before it spilt and he lost it all. He panted and tried restraining his body from rolling back with Edward, but the intention was lost and he came hard enough to see black stars.
Edward expected to hold out and when Louis failed to, he also had his climax stolen from him from the clamping down of Louis' tunnel of wet muscle around him. He came inside Louis' desperate little body for the second time, filling him up once again.

"Oh my sweet petal." He extricated himself gingerly and located the plug too large to cause anything less than soreness on the bed. Without an ounce of sympathy for the boy, Edward pushed the plug in and pulled Louis away from the table. "You know you disobeyed me and what that calls for, don't you?"

Louis was exhausted, his eyes already having slipped shut and his body forgetting the probability of punishment to rest against Edward. He could just about see his blanket of security covering him in slumber.

"Tired?" Edward combed Louis' hair with his fingers.

Louis made a sound of agreement. He's sure it didn't sound awfully strangled by his exhaustion.

"You're going to stand here-" Edward withdrew from being Louis' upright support structure. "-until you simply can't."

The worry struck Louis like a brick. He was being punished by being made to stand until he fell, too tired with weak metabolism to go on.

"Or you can join me." Edward sat at the foot of Louis' bed, as naked as he was when they picked up their amorous activities this morning. "Last five minutes, petal, and I won't call my brother."

Louis feel motivated after that. At least he would be if he had the energy to be motivated. He glares powerlessly at Edward and sways on his feet, the distance between them minimal enough to tempt him. He could fall onto Edward and fall asleep for an hour nap easily before he needs to get up for work. Even Edward looked comfy sitting unaffected on the bed with his body invitingly open.

Pouting, Louis closed his eyes and battled with tiredness to stay standing. He leaned too much to the left and almost fell over, but managed to right himself before damage was done.