Chapter 50

"Harry-" He relies dependently on Harry just as the man leans against him. "-I love your brother. I love you. I'm not afraid of him."

Harry makes a disgruntled sound and keeps Louis tucked in under his chin. "You should be, petal."

*NARRATOR'S POV*

Louis squeezed his eyes shut an let his head rest on Harry's hard shoulder, sinking in just the right amount because the muscle is so firm yet somewhat tender. His arms wrap around under Harry's shoulders so his palms were on his scapullas.

"I won't leave." Louis whispers, tasting the hot water as it raced down to his lips and below.

He feels Harry's lips on his hair and steps closer to lean against the man between his legs. His fingers lightly scrape Harry's skin as the man works his way down to Louis' neck.

"Okay, petal." Harry slid his hands significantly lower over Louis' buttocks to his thighs, squeezing before lifting them off the ground.

Louis has the wall to lean against and sets his elbows on Harry's broad shoulders, feet dangling at the man's sides as he distracted his dark thoughts with small kisses. Harry kissed his pulse and turned his head to connect their lips, both their eyes closed and Louis' fingers playing with Harry's hair.

Harry may have been a little worried at Louis' decision to ignore his warnings and stay, but he knew if anyone could rid Edward of whatever monster riddled his senses it was Louis. He captures Louis' bottom lip between both of his and a frown knits his brows together. The concern is melting into affection and Harry finds himself falling forward and Louis opening up his mouth to accept the invasion of his tongue.

With jerky and chopped movements, Harry wraps Louis' legs around him and tries not to separate their lips. He listens to Louis' soft moans when he starts to massage the boy's perfect behind, breathing harshly into each other's close proximity. Louis tugs on his hair and Harry bites his lip, throwing them overboard into something enchanting.

Louis tastes like early morning and soft sweetness, Harry like the phantom of the earth itself. Harry suddenly hikes Louis' thighs high up on his waist, Louis' back sliding down the wall until he's squashed and folded in half. The boy gasps at nearly hitting the ground but Harry slips his hands under his arms and holds him up.

"You are such a brave boy." Harry's breath fans Louis' lips and his body warmth sandwiches Louis, boxing him in with a much bigger form.

Louis caresses Harry's cheek and the blue of his eyes have turned to liquid crystal, showing off every feeling he has for Harry. "Love is hard. I have to be brave."

Harry appreciated that answer and helped Louis become as comfortable as is possible when he's in such a compromising position. He rubs over Louis' back from the dip to over the boy's behind, dragging his nails along the skin on the way back up.

"You are staying." Harry has his mouth on Louis' temple, brushing the boy's hair so it's flat and dripping wet. "Would you like to go back to bed, petal?"

Louis inhales deeply and feels the tip of his nose turn cold. "I couldn't sleep if I wanted to now."

Thoughts of Edward acting up have plagued his mind, laced his every floating memory. How violent can he get? How possessive? Harry was so shaken by the feat itself when he had to warn Louis of it that he could hardly get the words out.

Louis' eyes close after his brain begins to feel heavy, too heavy for his weak shoulders. He sighs tiredly and turns his face into Harry's neck, wanting to forget this whole thing. "'arry, I'm sore."

Harry chuckles into the crook of Louis' arm where he places a light kiss before straightening up. He gently sets Louis on his feet and picked up the body gel. Louis embodies all that Harry asks that the world give him. He lathers up some of the vanilla-scented gel on a sponge for his petal to use.