Chapter 32

When you go and I'm alone, you live in my imagination.

*NARRATOR'S POV*

Louis woke up on a bed mediocre in comfort but exceptional in warmth. He had a pillow under his head that he burrowed into and spread his legs a little bit more because between them burned a fire straight from Hell. The weight over his back came from someone - Harry - improperly positioned to be curled up on the small curve.

To his left, Louis saw Edward moving around in the bathroom. The morning light tore through the curtains and he was too exhausted to move even for deep breaths. Everything was soft and comfortable, lazy and a bit louder than usual because of such an early hour.

"Petal?" Edward walked into the bedroom and noticed that Louis is awake, a smile broadening his facial features as he slid under the covers with him.

"Hi." Louis pulled air in through his nose and draped an arm over Edward's chest, twirling his index finger over a small patch of hair.

"Good morning." The face of one of his lovers got extra close and Louis dared to kiss him, giggling when Edward returned the kiss with a moan.

Edward's head was extremely close to Louis' and the boy rested his cheek on the bulging bicep that presented itself for a better form of cushion. Edward kissed Louis' forehead and noted where his brother was sleeping so he avoided that region when he rubbed Louis' back.

"Happy Halloween." Edward smirked when Louis looked at him in innate frustration.

"Ew." He wrinkled his nose and bumped Edward's chin to fit himself under it. "I hate Halloween."

"Do you?"

"Never really had time for one but everyone else seemed to have the time to scare me." Louis coughed dryly and winced when the projected shock waves went straight to him very tender bum. "Why is my bum so sore?"

Edward's body vibrated with laughter and his arms wrapped all the more possessively around his petal. "It's what happens when you get a thorough dicking, pup."

With his face hidden, Louis blushed and regretted asking. When he snuggled closer however, his chest erupted in pain and he hissed loudly. "And what was- you bit me."

Louis examined the penetrative teeth marks around his nipple, scabs over where he bled and dried crimson patches all over his body. Edward grazed over the pink nipple with his thumb. "You gave me permission."

"Hmph." Louis bit his lip when Edward didn't stop rubbing over his sensitive nub and whined when it got pinched between his thumb and forefinger.

"They're so sensitive, pup." Edward said in awe, watching Louis' body respond with goosebumps.

"I'm too tired." Louis complained, batting Edward's hand away from his chest. "Can we sleep for a few more hours?"

"Anything you want, petal." Edward pressed a kiss to Louis' hair and Harry fussed in his sleep when he had to grip Louis tighter.

"He's so sweet." Louis looked over his shoulder where Harry was frowning in his sleep, trying to maintain a hold on Louis.

"And what am I?" Edward asked in amusement.

"You-" Louis hooked his chin over Edward's shoulder. "-are the kind of person that I would have been told never to go near when I was younger."

"But you could go near my brother?" Edward was smirking, lewd humour evident.

"Maybe." Louis shrugs. "I would have ended up here either way."

"In our bed with a sore arse?" Edward cheekily pinched Louis' bum. "I believe so as well."