Allow Me to Introduce Myself

This book is going to be about things in my life, but how can you really understand it if you don't know a few things about me first? So here's some simple facts about me so you can get to know the weird girl behind the username madison1007.

Well, first of all, my name is Madison, which you probably know by now because I mean, look at my username.

I am very socially awkward, but I'm also super outgoing and confident so I'm kind of a contradiction(my whole life is literally a contradiction honestly). I always want to talk to people but then my awkwardness takes over and I sound like a total weirdo.

I'm a bit strange, but that's okay. I'm different, but that's probably my favorite quality about myself.

I love music. My favorite artists/bands are twenty øne piløts, for King & Country, Panic! At the Disco, and Taylor Swift also Troye Sivan is pretty great. Also, Alessia Cara slays my life like oh my gosh her voice.

I love to read. My favorite books/series are The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Maze Runner by James Dashner, Everything, Everything by Nicola Young, and The Giver by Lois Lowry, Paper Towns by John Green, and of course The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan and Phil. I recommend reading all of these because they are literary works of art. Also, I'm currently reading Harry Potter(yes I know I'm late but it's taken me a while to finish the rest of my books) but either way Harry Potter is great too. I also really love writing(obviously).

YouTube is my life. If I'm not on Wattpad, I'm probably watching YouTube. I am completely and utterly obsessed with Dan and Phil. Like no joke I'm absolute Dan and Phil trash. I'm like a dumpster. Other YouTubers I love include CrankthatFrank, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Joey Graceffa, Shane Dawson, grav3yardgirl, iiSuperwomanii, Zoella, PointlessBlog, SprinkleofGlitter, TeeandEss, Hannah Hoffman, Grace Helbig, Miranda Sings, Connor Franta, and SACCONEJOLYS.

I am forever devoted to God, and one of my favorite places is my church. However, just because I am a Christian, that doesn't mean I'm going to judge you based on your religion or sexuality. Those are your choices and as long as you are happy with who you are, I'm okay with that. Be you because there's only one of you.

And the biggest piece of info you need about me is I am complete and utter trash. That's just a forewarning. Most of the sentences I say are either references, quotes, lyrics, or Disney songs.

That pretty much about sums me up. Hopefully now you know a bit more about this weird girl who writes crappy fanfiction and goes by madison1007.