allow me to reintroduce myself

when I first started this book those oh so many chapters ago I began it by introducing myself. I have realized though that I have changed quite a bit since then, so it's not exactly accurate anymore. so today, I'm reintroducing myself as who I am now, because I'm different from the old me. so here are the basic things about me :

as you already know, my name is madison. I've said it in pretty much every chapter so if you haven't gotten the hint by now, well, you might want to get your eyes checked.

I do type in all lowercase, but only in this book, my profile, and my poems book. I also never lowercase the pronoun "I" because I really am a grammar freak. when I'm writing a genuine story or book, I do capitalize correctly. I promise. I'm actually a giant English nerd like you wouldn't believe it. I really do the lowercase thing for aesthetic purposes.

this one isn't really about me but if the formatting of paragraphs ever looks weird in my books it's because I write on the website, not the app and the way it does "return" is really weird.

I'm a freshman in high school, and despite how weird or illiterate I sound sometimes I am actually very smart. 

I play basketball. I have since I was 8. I currently play for my high school. and if you just happen to also play, and you want to know my position, I'm a center/post. whichever one you call it.

I am also on the speech and debate team for my high school. it's a blast. I basically get to share something I'm passionate about and I do it with my friends. It's so much fun. it allows me to get to travel a lot too. if you're a speech nerd like me and you want to know what categories I do, I do Original Oratory and then I do Duo Interpretation with my best friend.

I love music very very much. if you have read my bio, you know what bands/artists I like. if you haven't, I love twenty øne piløts, Fall Out Boy, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, for KING & COUNTRY, Panic! at the Disco, and Alessia Cara. I also loooove the Hamilton soundtrack and pretty much every Disney soundtrack ever made.

speaking of Hamilton, I do very much love it. I love the songs, I love the cast, I would say I love the show, but I unfortunately have never seen it. I really love Lin Manuel Miranda too. I mean the man is a genius.

I love Dan and Phil. they are one of the only reasons I'm happy sometimes. I don't necessarily enjoy the phandom sometimes, but see my chapter titled "Rants and Bants Episode 1: Phandom" for more on that.

I love writing. I write poetry(it's not that great but I try), stories(currently working on some that you might see soon (; ), and just my thoughts down. I also love love love reading. my favorite books are The Hunger Games series, The Maze Runner series, The Giver, Everything,Everything, Harry Potter series, and Paper Towns. I definitely recommend giving them a read.

I'm an emotional person. I cry. a lot. it's just who I am.

I am extremely awkward. I try not to be but if I'm not in a situation where I can just speak about what I love and speak passionately, I tend to act very awkward and anxious. I'm bad at holding conversations and I am easily distracted. the problem is, I'm a huge extrovert and I love talking to people and socializing,  but I can't even hold a conversation for 5 minutes. it's just all a mess.

I personally like to treat people well, so I will always treat well unless you give me a reason not to. I pride myself in being nice to others, but if you treat me like crap, I'm not going to sit there and let myself get kicked around.

I make a lot of self-deprecating jokes if you haven't noticed. it's my way of coping, well that and writing. I use humor to make things in life a bit lighter. if you don't understand what I'm saying, just think of like Dan Howell. he makes the self-deprecating and depressing jokes to cope. I'm the same way. so if you see me make a joke about myself, just let it be.

and lastly, I am just a generally strange person. but I mean, who isn't strange when you really think about it. 

there you go. you hopefully can know me much better now that I've updated the info.

enjoy life and happy 4th of July to my fellow American dudes. (also when I say "dudes" I'm not trying to offend anyone. I just cal everyone that)

off adventuring and breathing in firework smoke,

madison🇺🇸🎇