coolio

tonight I got the opportunity to discover new music and I'm very glad I did. I was lucky enough to see a band called Gold, Frankincense, & Myrrh (GFM for short)  live and they were, in my opinion, amazing. they're a beauty core band, so it's like hardcore metal played solely by women. they're basically a punk rock, Christian, all girl band consisting of three sisters and they're awesome. they have an almost 2003 Fall Out Boy meets Skillet esque and I personally love it. they also scream a lot and it's really cool. I got the chance to meet them after their show and they signed my poster and they sat and talked to me for almost an hour, they were incredibly nice and had no problem with talking to me. we talked about music and how it's an escape and how it can be used to empower, but also to spread the word about God. we talked like we were friends and it was so amazing. if you're into that kind of music, I definitely recommend giving them a listen. fun fact: the drummer is only 13 and she's incredible. she wears black paint and masks while drumming and she's got a sick drum solo. she's younger than me and she's already got her life together smh I gotta get to work .

well that's it for today so enjoy life my punk rock pals🤘

off adventuring and rockin' out,

Madison🤘