a real rant.

hello. I don't know how rude I might come off in this so just a warning: don't get offended by my opinions please. they are simply MY opinions so they do not affect your life nor do they affect your opinions. please treat me with respect and I'll gladly pay you the same respect.

okay here's a rant, y'all. it's about the phandom, and I might come off as rude, but I'm just honestly pretty ticked off so just remember nothing is directed towards anyone personally. it is somewhat of a generalization. ALSO it's not the entire phandom. in fact, there's a lot of respectful and kind and c h i l l people in the phandom, but the demon phannies tend to over power them, sadly.

part 1: P R I V A C Y

I'm going to say  this, and I'm going to say it loud and clear: RESPECT DAN AND PHIL'S PRIVACY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. the whole bedroom theory or whatever like give it a rest. honestly WHY DOES IT MATTER ?!?! literally they're making content. they're putting out videos. they tweet. they do live shows. can't you live with that ??? like please tell me what is the n e e d to go and inspect every little detail of everything ??? THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE OKAY. if they wanted to tell us anything, THEY WOULD TELL US !! these demon phannies have a real problem with over analyzing everything and then they put  their "proof" EVERYWHERE. like if you see something, why is it so hard to keep that to yourself. why do you have to go and put it all over twitter and tumblr where every phandom member can see it ?? honestly like just chill out for one freaking second. give dan and phil privacy. they are real people, and they do so much for us. they deserve enough respect that we'd give them some privacy. when you put so much of your life online, there's not much that can be just yours. at least let them have something that's just theirs. please. 

part 2: dan's brother.

disclaimer: I don't talk about dan's brother because a) I'm not supposed to and b) he deserves respect and privacy too. this is not me talking about him. heck, I'm not even going to say his name. this is me talking about o t h e r  p e o p l e talking about him.

OKAY PEOPLE dan has told us not to talk to or about his brother. he told us not to bring him into anything. he doesn't do it so NEITHER SHOULD WE ! SO STOP TALKING ABOUT DAN'S BROTHER FOR GOODNESS' SAKE !! I've seen so much about dan's brother lately and I'm just like "why." because dan has literally t o l d us NOT to talk about him. IS THAT SO HARD ?! also don't ask him stuff either like ??? leave him out of stuff ! and he wouldn't tell you anything anyways either so

part 3: don't tweet dan and phil phan stuff !

okay, I get it if you have like a phan username, that's fine. dan and phil reply to those all the time. that doesn't matter. it's the people who literally tweet dan and phil stuff like "IS PHAN REAL?!1!" or "OMG I SAW HEART EYES HOWELL THERE OMG FEELS!1!1!!" like stop. just. stop. this goes with the whole privacy thing. just leave them alone. it's not that hard. text those things in your phannie group chats. don't send it to dan and phil. STOP HARASSING THEM WITH PHAN STUFF !

part 4: leave other youtubers' comment sections alone.

stop with "where my phandom members at!?" and "I came for dan and phil!" and "I see dan and phil, I click" like please stop. I see it ALL the time and it's honestly so annoying. if you're watching another YouTuber, you should be watching them because you like the content they put out. you shouldn't just be watching stuff because "OMG PHAN MOMENT AT 5:34 !! YOU'RE WELCOME GUYS" like come on. if I'm watching another YouTuber's video, it's because I wanted to see the content they put out. yes, if dan and phil are in it, that's a plus, but I didn't come for them originally. 

part 5: #phanisoverparty

all I have to say is that this hashtag made me remove myself from the phandom. I still LOVE dan and phil, but just can't handle the phandom anymore.