What's Up in My Life Right Now

I'm gonna warn you right now, this is literally just about the little things happening in my life at the moment so if you want a little peek inside my life, keep reading! if you literally have no idea why you're even reading something by me, that's understandable, so it's alright if you leave.

Thing 1) Chinese Class

so I'm taking Chinese class this quarter and it's actually kinda easy?? I don't know I've only been in there for two days so

Thing 2) Songs of the Month

I forgot to do the songs of the month on Sunday oops. so here's my 16 favorite songs from October:

Priceless: The Movie Ballad by for KING & COUNTRY

Innocent by Taylor Swift

SUBURBIA by Troye Sivan

Anathema by twenty øne piløts

Would You Be So Kind by Dodie

Soap by Melanie Martinez

Alphabet Boy by Melanie Martinez

Light It Up by for KING & COUNTRY

Doubt by twenty øne piløts

Tag, You're It by Melanie Martinez

Sane by for KING & COUNTRY

Haunted by Taylor Swift

House of Memories by Panic! At The Disco

That Green Gentleman by Panic! At The Disco

Impossible Year by Panic! At The Disco

Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

so yeah those are the songs I've been listening to in October! I definitely recommend.

Thing 3) Contacts

let's see(pun very much intended), what else is going on in my life?? OH I got contact lenses, so I can actually see now! they were kinda hard to get them in at first bc I just got them on Sunday(that's why I couldn't do the Songs of the Month) but now I can get them in and out pretty easily.

Thing 4) Conditioning

I'm super sore from basketball because practice just started which means conditioning time and conditioning is like going to hell and letting Satan shake you around like a rag doll and then coming back while riding on a bed made of nails. (that was the most odd but accurate description there is of basketball conditioning)

Thing 5) Signing Off

I was thinking when I did things like this where I just kind of talk to you guys about life, I would sign off with my signature goodbye which you'll see in my book Letters to Him. the sign off is "Off Adventuring, Madison" except in that book it says something different than Madison because I wanted it to for that book. also I'll say "until next time, enjoy life." that's literally my sign off for everything like my journal and my notebooks and that book, so I think I'll add it to this book. is that alright? heck, I'm the author, I'm gonna do it anyways.

Thing 6) Pigeon Forge

in exactly one month, I get to see for KING & COUNTRY and Lauren Daigle in Pigeon Forge and I am SUPER EXCITED.

well that's about it for now, so until next time, enjoy life.

Off Adventuring,
Madison