London Fever

Prologue

"I want to go to London University, dad."

That's what I told my father when I was fifteen. I really, truly wanted to go.

Well, that's why I snuck away last week. Since I was fifteen, I had been saving up all of my money. I bought a one way ticket to London when I received my acceptation letter.

I got a scholarship to the University and I was going to live in the dorms. I hid the letter from my dad, but my mum knew I got accepted.

She helped me convert my US dollars to pounds. I have enough to sustain me for a few months. Maybe two or three, considering I may be using a cab a lot.

Well, now I'm here in London, it's beautiful. And I love it.

I miss my old friends sometimes. There were three of us. Amy, Jim and I. All very smart, all wanting to go to a good college. Of course, I was the only one willing to leave the States to do so.

They miss me too-- at least that's what they tell me in our Skype calls.

"Oh, be sure to visit every summer and Christmas!" they said.

How am I going to do that when I have to get a job? Honestly, I have no clue.

But right now, sitting on my uncomfortable dorm bed just feels... right.

•••••

Hey guys! I deleted my two other stories because they weren't really that good, but I'm starting up two new ones to replace them.

Trust me, these ones are a lot better.

Alright! Now, Live Long and Prosper, I Believe in Sherlock Holmes, Moriarty was Real. Etc. OH AND IF YOURE FEELING BORED LOOK ON NETFLIX FOR SHERLOCK. THE BEST BBC SERIES EVER KAY? KAY.

~LittleRed