Chapter One

I don't feel like getting up, but I have classes today. Psychology, Biology, and a bunch of other boring things await me when I finally feel like walking to the campus.

My mum called me yesterday, and I didn't answer. I was too afraid that it would be my dad begging me to come home and... it scared me. So I ignored the call...

Right now, Mackenzie, my room mate, is staring at me.

"WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?" I ask. I'm so tired I didn't realize I was being a little rude.

"Nothing, you didn't have to be rude," she walks away while violently tugging her thick brown hair into a ponytail.

"Sorry, I'm just so tired..." I mumble and roll back over into my pillow.

"It's okay." She says and there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I yell. I'm so stupid sometimes, she's right in the other room.

I drag myself out of bed and adjust my curly brown-black hair into a beanie, while fixing my grey sweatpants and tanktop.

The knocking becomes louder and more often.

"ONE SECOND JESUS!" I yell at the door.

"CALM DOWN OR I'LL JUST ASK SOMEONE ELSE, JESUS!" A male voice greets me. He wasn't yelling at me, but more for me to be able to hear.

I make it to the door and open. What I see makes me feel so... weird. There's a guy standing there. He's got on a Ramones tee, black skinnys, and an orange beanie to cover his brown curls. They're just spilling out from under it. Man, he is gorge.

"Thank you, but that's not why I'm here." He says.

"Shit, sorry did I say that out loud?" I ask feverishly. I can feel my palms start to sweat.

"I need to ask for your Psychology notebook. I'm Harry. I've been too sick to come to class and really, I can't afford to be missing classes. Can I please borrow it? I promise I'll get it back tomorrow, yeah?" He's pleading me... for my notebook... and he's so gorgeous. What the hell hit him in the head to ask for my notebook?

"Yeah one second I'll grab it for you." I race off to my messy room and grab the purple binder from my bedstand. There's a drawing in the cover of my favorite actor, Martin Freeman in his Bilbo outfit.

"Here... don't ruin the cover it took a while."

"I won't... thanks Alex."

"How do you know my name?"

"In your psych class remember? Plus it's on your binder."

"Oh," I mutter. I'm so stupid.

"See you tomorrow, Alex." he says, and leaves.