Chapter Twenty Four

Quick little A/N

I have over 800 reads... you dont even know how happy i am right now. I mean, I am soo happy because this fan fiction literally sucks balls. I can't believe it's even still in circulation...

Anyways, It's ending on either Chapter 25 or 26. I am going to do a sequel, however. I promise you it'll be just as well written as The Crash. But I am telling you now, I will not publish anything to the sequel until I finish Fixing Leanna. I promised Samara I would start working on it and I am, but this needs finished first considering it has more reads.

Well, I hope you all have an amazing day, you're all beautiful.

Fan art is appreciated too, if you wish to send it to me, DM me.

.

.

.

Harry

Alex hasn't spoken to me in a week. Or, maybe two, I've lost count of the days. She hasn't responded to any of my texts or calls. Never once has Mira tried getting a hold of me, but I have heard from Niall.

He said that Mira and Alex were doing something big, and that she was done with the lies. Alex couldn't believe the fact that I was trying to protect her and I don't think she ever will. She's a girl, and she'll be emotional, but I have this feeling that she's going to leave me and leave me for good.

"You okay mate?" Niall rubbed a hand over my back and leaned on my side.

"They're going to leave us, aren't they?" I questioned. Recently, I had told Paul that I was done with his dirty work, that I wanted to be a musician. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy with my choices. But nothing bad had happened to me, not until now.

"I don't know, Harry. I think they might..." Niall stared at his thumbs, all twisted in a knot and old tearstains lined his cheeks. "I don't wanna lose her. I don't." He wiped a hand across his eyes.

"No one wants to lose anyone..." Louis came downstairs and interrupted. "But sometimes, bad things happen." He sat next to us and rubbed my back.

"I know..." I sighed and looked to the TV. The X Factor was on, I loved that show.

"I know..." But just then, my phone rang. And no one would believe who was on the ID.

Alex.

Alex POV

I couldn't believe I was going to call Harry. He was going to be upset, betrayed, the whole nine yards. I mean, I never finished college. I wasn't going to make it anywhere without a degree.

But, I called Harry. And his voice almost brought me to tears.

"H-hello?" He stuttered. His voice was thick with tears and gravely. I wiped a stray drop off of my face and took a deep breath.

"Harry. I have some news." I said, trying not to choke up.

"Yeah?" He replied, his voice seeming to relax.

"I'm... I'm going back to America. And, I don't know if I'm coming back. I can't take the lies anymore. I can't do it. I can't be with you anymore." And by that point I was bawling. I could hear a choked sob escape his line and it sent me downwards.

"I'm sorry! I- I can't go without you! I'm sorry, I told Paul I'm done with doing his dirty work, and I'm... I..."

"How are you ever going to keep your family safe if you're not going to have a job? How are you going to do anything?"

"I'm, uh. I'm. I'm trying for the X Factor."

"Good luck Harry, but I won't be there for your downfall. I'm leaving tomorrow, and Mira is coming with me. I'm sorry Harry." And I hung up on him.

On my Harry...