Chapter Six

I woke up next to Niall, and remembered what had happened. Harry was in the bed across the room, on his phone, tapping away. I looked at the blonde autistic boy next to me, and tucked him into the covers. I looked around, taking in the vibrant seafoam colors of the room.

Must be Niall's favorite color. Some type of green. Niall stirred and turned onto his side, then went back to sleep.

"Alex, you're up." Harry said a bit harshly.

"Yeah, I fell asleep. Sorry," I yawned. Harry looked up, then continued on his phone. "You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, but you didn't hear anything Paul said did you?"

"No, why?"

"Good, he's my... boss. I guess. You wouldn't understand." Harry picks up his obnoxiously ringing phone. "When will you pick it up?"

I look back at Niall, who is starting to wake up a bit. He's slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes. They're red from sleepiness.

"Great, Louis will give it to you, just get it away from here."

Niall looks at Harry arguing on the phone and puts a finger to his lips, in the shhh motion. I nod and do the same to him. He smiles and giggles a bit, then gets up to look for clothes in his closet. He pulls out a pair of men's skinny jeans and a tshirt with a tattered American Flag on it. He hold them out and mouths 'is this good?' I nod in approval and he goes to the bathroom to change.

"I'm sorry about Paul, he's an ass sometimes." Harry stood and walked towards me. I looked downwards and self-consciously starting twirling my hair.

Harry came close and stopped. He proceeded to put his pointer finger and thumb on my chin and lift my face.

"You're really pretty, you know that? But why would make you prettier would be you wearing my Avenged Sevenfold pullover." He yanked a sweater from his drawer. A pair of leggings, black, probably DJ's came with it.

"Wear this," Harry said slowly, drawing out every word.

I complied, and changed when Niall was done in the toilets. I looked I the mirror and I wasn't half bad, when I walked out, Harry said, "Now that's what Id like to see you in more often."

I giggled and Niall walked around the room, looking at his posters. He has some nice ones, Caged Elephant, Green Day, etc. He liked old bands, I guess.

"A-a-Alex?" Niall started. I never really noticed his stutter. He must not have one that bad.

"Yes, Ni?" I said to him.

"You have a pretty voice, and can you sing for me?"

"Oh, well, what would you like?" I was shy. But Niall wanted it, and he was so sweet so I had to.

"Do you know Viva La Vida by Coldplay..?" He asked, beginning to hide in the giant folds of a hoodie, probably Harry's.

"Oh, yeah." I started of by humming the beginning. Niall sat on the edge of his bed and swung his legs from side to side. I began the song, and sang all the way through.

"That was p-pretty miss Alex." Niall chimed. I beamed at him, and ruffled his hair. I heard my phone ringing.

That's my Skype ringtone. Jesus, Mira is calling me.

I answered. Niall followed me downstairs and saw Mira while I was talking.

"Miss Alex, who's that? She's pretty," he said. I'm sure Mira heard him.

"That's Mira, she's my best friend, and good news, she's moving to London. We're going to get our own flat!"

"Ooh, goodie! Can I come too?" Niall giggled.

"I don't think so buddy, Harry wants you here."

"Awh," he whined and stormed off. "Harrrryyyyy!"

I laughed and continued to talk to Mira, and I'm sure I should probably get to the dorm soon, Mackenzie will be worried. But I'm having so much fun!