Chapter Ten

Crystalised by The XX

Harry led me back downstairs and we ate all the pancakes. Or at least all that was left, Niall didn't leave much of anything. When we walked into the sitting room, an odd sight approached us.

"Just what the hell are you doing?" Niall and Mira seemed to be having a pretty heated make out session on my favorite couch.

"Common that's my couch!" I yelled and they both sprung back."You may not be autistic, but you can also find your own couch to make out on. That one is mine!"

Harry burst into laughter and I punched him. Little to my knowledge I gave him a well-aimed shot to the groin.

"Oomph." He doubled over. "Good shot, asshole."

I laughed in return to his remark, and he flipped me the bird.

"Do you guys," he said between pained huffs. "Want to go get pizza and a movie?"

"Dude, really?" Niall said, standing. "I could totally go for a whole pizza, yeah?"

"That's enough, pig." Harry chuckled, turning to Mira. "Pizza then The Hobbit part two?"

She nodded and stood, adjusting her shirt, which to my amusement, was disheveled from Niall's hands. I laughed again and turned to Harry, and he nodded.

"Shall we go, miss?"

"Shut up and get your keys. I'm hungry," I shoved him, and he stumbled forward. I took the moment to run up the stairs and grab my phone, and call Harry to tell him I was changing.

I was not going to a movie in a hello kitty sleeper outfit. So I just grabbed what I saw, pair of grey sweats strewn on the floor was first. Then a tight Under Armour tee was next, with a black beanie and my grey chucks.

I flew down the steps and out of the door, slamming and locking it behind me, and jumping into Harry's vehicle. Mira and Niall took their own.

"So pizza?" I ask. I really did want pizza.

"Yeah, I'm surprised anyone even wants pizza. We just ate!"

"I know!"

---

The pizza place was crowded. But that's to expect on a weekend at noon, at a pizza shop right next to a college. The smell of grease hit me a soon as I walked in and it made me gag.

I really love pizza, but I hate grease. It's oily and makes me feel sick.

"What kind do you want?" Harry asks me. I look at him and smile.

"I know I'm weird, but I like the vegetarian pizza with ranch sauce." I fish my phone out of back pocket and open take off the black rubber case. It looks like a bear with yellow ears. Inside the back of the case was a little but more than how much it costs to buy a ticket and two slices of pizza.

"No, I'm paying. For everything." Harry pushed my phone case away.

"Harry," I whines. He just looked at me and shook his curls. I noticed some other girls staring at him. A pang of jealousy surged through me, and I stepped a bit closer to his side.

"Really, I owe you. For ignoring you." He stated, then told the cashier out order and paid.

"I still could've paid for the pizza..." I mumbled. When we sat down, my phone buzzed.

A text from Harmony again.

From: Harmony

Hey:) you got the job!

To: Harmony

Cool! Hey, I'm busy right now, okay? I I'll text you later.

From: Harmony

Okay ttyl!

I looked up at Harry. He was laughing and so was Niall.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Your texting face!" He said between wheezes. "You stick your tongue between your lips and it's just so... Funny!"

"SHUTUP!" I say, laughing along with them.

When we all finish our pizza, we get into the car and go to see the movie.

---

Dedicated to Harmonyrangi for waiting so very long for this very special update!