Chapter Fifteen

Alex POV

"Common, cheer up Alex. You can't have that pretty face all messed up for when Harry gets back, babe. You have to be happy! So, lets pick out a few cute outfits. Little birdy told me Harry was planning something special for you tonight!" HArmony said with cherry pink lips. She flipped a beautiful brown curl behind her shoulder.

"Okay, fine." I gave in. We walked around the mall and I grabbed a few things here and there. A new cami to wear under my sweaters and hoodies, a new pair of black jeans, a Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt. But then we passed the tattoo parlor. I slowed and Harmony looked a me. "What're you thinking?" Mira asked.

"Oh, I'm thinking I want a tattoo, thats what." I looked at the girls, Mira in some checkered leggings and a SWS shirt, and Harmony in black leggings and a flowy red shirt. Mira smiled slowly, pink lips contrast from the black neff beanie and pin straight dark brown hair she has. I laughed a bit. "I think I also want another ear peircing."

I had three pericings on the bottom and two on the top. I always wanted three and three, so today I'm purging out my savings. I have an account that has a few thousand in it, I've saved about fifty a month at least, other months I put a couple hundred in. And all my birthday and Christmas cash goes in there too. I never spend it unless we have a shopping day.

We walk into the tattoo place, and I look around. There are a few guys that look like they'd hang out with Harry, and a few who eye us suspiciously.

"Hey, sweetheart. What can a guy like me do for a girl like you?" I man sitting behind the ounter said. "Don't take that the wrong way, honey, I have a girlfriend." I read his name tag. It said Zayn. I saw a ZAP tattoo on his arm and everything else on him looked like comic book stuff. It was really cool.

I took advantage of the situation, badly. "Alright then." I said as hardcore as I could muster. "I want something totally wicked, but I don't want it to be stupid, ya dig?" I told him I liked TIm Burton, and a bunch of metal bands. We decided on something really sweet.

I watched Zayn sketch up the tat, and Mira approved. Harmony nodded nad smiled, and I told Zayn I liked it. He brought me to the inking station, and made me life my shirt to reveal where I wanted the tattoo. I pointed to my ribcage, and smiled. It wasn't exactly my ribcage, just a bit below.. He nodded and rubbed some alchohol on the area. I felt the needle sting my ribs, but it was bearable.

After about three hours, he finished and put some wrap and vaseline on it. I smiled, payed and thanked him. "Keep it covered so the ink can dry and heal for about one to two hours, don't wash it for a week, and keep it out of the sun for about two to three weeks. Okay?"

"Okay," I replied. We finally left the mall and went back home. I was happier now, I didn't feel like anything could stop me. I was on a roll. I got some texts from Harry.

From: Hazza Bear

Hey u comin home soon?

To: Hazza Bear

Yeah on my way, why?

From: Hazza Bear

I want to do something 2nite. I'm bored.

To: Hazza Bear

Okay, come over in an hour.

From: Hazza Bear

Okay Love.

I smiled when he called me love. I don't think he knows the way I feel about him. I just want him to tuck me in at night, or be the one sleeping next to me. I just want him to keep my murderer of a father away, and scare away the prying eyes of other boys. I just want him to carry me out of the car when I fall asleep, and nuzzle into my neck while I'm sleeping.

I just want him to be mine, but he doesn't feel the same.

After an hour of sitting at my house, I went upstairs and pulled off the wrap on my tattoo. It was a picture of the MCR Marching Skeleton. It said " When you're broken and defeated your memory will carry on" lyrics from Welcome To The Black Parade. I smiled and let a tear slip down my cheek. My friend Annabelle had one said this was her favourite lyric from the song. Sadly, she was murdered by my own damn father.

I grabbed my new black jeans and red Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt and put them on. I curled my dark brown hair into large loose curls and put on my own black neff beanie. I waited for Harry to get there, and fell asleep on the couch.